• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Hey I'm Maddy :)

Merdy

Hey I'm Maddy :) I am 16 about to turn 17 and I am a female finally diagnosed as a aspie :)
I've actually never really used a forum before or anything like this so please bare with me on this one and I have really bad spelling and I'm too lazy to even try to punctuate correctly but writing isn't a strong point for me :)
BUT ANYWAYS..
I have recently been diagnosed like I said before with Asperger's, OCD, emotional disorder, speech impairment, and some other stuff.. But lets get to the point here (sorry I really really suck at talking about who I am) I don't have every many friends in person I don't talk to anyone at school and its very difficult for me to be close with people and I thought maybe if I try and find a place with people like me I might actually get to make a close friend :) I'm a very very honest person I don't hold back and I don't mean to be rude sometimes but I am I don't mean to be :eek: but at the same time I'm really sensitive and can really be a great friend :) (if you don't annoy me that is)
I'm very interested in art I always have been since I can remember and that basically all of my time spent on doing art and also play a lot of old video games on my GameCube :)
But yeah that's just a little intro as to who I am :)

Hi, welcome to Aspies Central.

Are you sure that you wouldn't like to have a different screenname? "Merdy" sounds a lot like "merde," which means "****" in French. If you don't mind that, that's ok, just thought you might like to know. (I don't mean to be critical, it's just that for me stuff like that is kind of like seeing someone walking around with a big piece of food stuck to their face or something.)

Last edited:
Hahahah you just made me laugh so hard :) I now love it even more :) my sisters gave me that nickname Merdy :p I could change it to Merny but I dunno it's the only thing I ever use for everything online :p or you could easily just call me **** instead :3

Hi there Maddy! Welcome to the forum. I can see you have a good sense of humour! That'll definitely help you around here. This is a really great place with members from all over the world. I'm sure you will make some friends if that's your goal.

Hahaha thanks a lot :) yeah I'm sure everyone on here is really cool :p im really excited about this site and the friends I will meet :)

New Threads

Top Bottom