• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Hey everyone let’s spread cheer

Awesome work, Jen! Your Voice matters, your work makes a positive difference. :sunflower::cherryblossom::tulip: Rock on, Jen! :sunglasses:

I am always up for spreading some cheer :) Very good videos, I will pop over to your channel and subscribe. Keep on being you!

Hi Jen, Liked your videos, please keep doing them. It's important that people will be able to watch and understand our world. ^‿^

I also like the dolls, and what you've done with the video story. Brilliant, I could never do that. Really touched my heart. Thank you.

Last edited:
I do like the idea of using dolls to create video stories, but unfortunately I was unable to watch all of it because it's kind of jerky and the images flash by too fast and I found it uncomfortable to watch. I have some strange sensitivity issues with fast-changing or flickering images. I think it would be better if you could make it smoother?

New Threads

Top Bottom