• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Hello! (with a smile and a wave)

Karamazov

Hello!

Not sure what to say...

I’m 37, British, undiagnosed. (I’ve seen six different medical/psych persons: each of whom has said “yes, I’m convinced you have AS... but I can’t diagnose: let me refer you to someone else. I’m not sure if this is normal or not!)

I work erratically as a self-employed gardener, mess around with a classical guitar, and read a lot (biggest sections in my library are history and novels, but I’ll give most subjects a go).
Quite like cooking, provided I’m not distracted! (Messy, oh so messy)
Occasional attempts at visual art also occur.

upload_2020-7-7_14-4-56.png

Hey there! Well, you sound lovely :) I love to cook (but I manage to keep things tidy, quite unlike most otherwise!). Stacks of books also.
Welcome to the forum, its a fun place however you wish to dive in to it. Friendly, helpful members and loads of interesting discussions. Enjoy.

Welcome to the club. Maybe you can discuss what recipes you like. Are you self taught on the guitar?

Thank you all!

Yes, I’m quite happy to talk recipes: I make pies, flans, bread and cake fairly regularly, ice cream and fool now and then, and have a variety of mixed veg “methods” I use as a fall back for a tasty meal. I’m usually tidy in the kitchen, unless I’m rolling pastry or being distracted!;)

Yes, I am more-or-less self taught on guitar: I had two folk guitar lessons when I got bored of playing metal and was in the process of finding a more satisfying (for me) approach to the instrument.

Yes, I do like Dostoyevsky: I’ve also enjoyed Gogol and Bulgakov, but haven’t got round to more Russian Lit yet. (Currently enjoying Trollope again and I’ve recently discovered Balzac)

Hi and welcome. Wish I was in rural England, but I m in a suburban sprawl. Though that can be ok too. I hope you enjoy it here, people are friendly.

:racehorse::evergreen::ox::deciduous::sheep::deciduous::rooster::evergreen::pig::deciduous:

Greetings, Brother Karamazov. It's good to see you "on the other side".;)

^ Wow, AprilR, you're here too? I think that's super. AF is a great place full of kind and welcoming people.

I am indeed or at least try to be among my studies and special interests!
I agree, this place seems to have a very calm, welcoming atmosphere as opposed to.. you know.

New Threads

Top Bottom