• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Good QUOTES

Major Houlihan: "I wonder how a degenerated person like that could have reached a position of responsibility in the Army Medical Corps?"

Father Mulcahy: "He was drafted."

Orel: Coach? You like my dad like my mom likes my dad, don’t you?
Coach Stopframe: Your mom likes your dad?
~Moral Orel

M0186.jpeg

" You need people like me so you can point your fingers and say, 'That's the bad guy.' So...what that make you? Good? You're not good..You just know how to hide, how to lie.. Me, I don't have that problem. Me, I always tell the truth. Even when I lie... So say good night to the bad guy!"
- Tony Montana (Al Pacino)

"Well! Looks like we got ourselves a readah...What Y'all readin for?" -Bill Hicks

“Not ‘what am I reading?’ but ‘what am I reading for’?” He’s probably rolling in his grave re: the world today. We’ve almost reached peak Idiocracy. Don’t look, Bill!

Anything that comes out of Garey Busey mouth. Is Automatically a Instant favorite to me.

A Few E.g. curated from the Innernets:

Fear is the dark room where the Devil develops his negatives.

A good way to lose weight is to put salt on your ass and go to a petting zoo.

Five parts of my brain contain alien power, whatever I do or say cannot be denied on the intergalactic highway of existence.

Don't tell me what I'm not doing when I'm doing what you don't think I'm doing!

Drinking your own blood is the paradigm of recycling.

Relationship. R-E-L-A-T-I-O-N-S-H-I-P means this: Really exciting love affair turns into overwhelming nightmare. Sobriety hangs in peril.

Imagination is the hood ornament on your car of creativity.

My dark side, my shadow, my lower companion is now in the back room blowing up balloons for kids' parties.

I'll tell you this: You have to remember to chase and catch your dreams, because if you don't, your imagination will live in empty spaces, and that's nowhere land.

It's good for everyone to understand that they are to love their enemies, simply because your enemies show you things about yourself you need to change. So in actuality enemies are friends in reverse.

I have the energy of ten men who have normal jobs.

I dont know where I come from but Im here now so deal with it.

"The one standing in infinite glory is you; the one fallen from grace is also you. What matters is 'you' and not the state of you." - tgcf

I'd like to post something deep, and meaningful and uplifting and spiritual and holy and ...deeep and meaningful.....but I'll post Gary Busey instead.

“I would really like you to try vanilla ice cream with pepper on it, There’s a kick in your eustachian tube, there’s a kick back in there, it’s a feeling that your body function does, when pepper is on the ice cream–and that touches your taste buds. At the same time, there’s a real slight abstract pepper taste.”

Truly one of the worlds most unique thinkers of our times. Gary Busey. And damn near invincible. Brain injury, overdoses, rare cancers. Incredible guy.

^Haha i can't help that i like pretentious dramatic stuff like that.

One of my favorite quotes by Terry Pratchett

"you need to believe in things that aren't true. How else can they become?"

I die smothered in Andy's clutch - Kurt Cobain

Oh so that's the lyrics now.....okay... a bit of car trouble....is all it was...

"Wisdom tells me I am nothing. Love tells me I am everything. And between the two my life flows." Nisargadatta Maharaj

“We of the craft are all crazy. Some are affected by gaiety, others by melancholy, but all are more or less touched.”
-George Gordon (as I call him), more commonly known as Lord Byron

"Sometimes I think that the surest sign intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us." - Calvin and Hobbes

":emojiconfused:......These go to eleven. :neutral:" - Nigel Tufnel. Rockstar. Dumbass. Creative Genius.

"Back there I could fly a gunship, I could drive a tank, I was in charge of million dollar equipment, back here I can't even hold a job PARKING CARS!" - John Rambo

"Rambo isn't violent. I see Rambo as a philanthropist." - Sylvester Stallone

LOL...WTF...Okay I see the point, Rambo has code of honour, and helps people. But still...He killed like 200 people in one movie alone.

New Threads

Top Bottom