• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Good QUOTES

Bukowski.jpg

"Power tends to corrupt, and absolute power corrupts absolutely." - Lord Acton
"Procrastination is the art of keeping up with yesterday."- Don Marquis
"A word to the wise ain't necessary- it's the stupid ones that need the advice." - Bill Cosby
"The secret of getting ahead is getting started." - Mark Twain
"Even if you fall on your face, you're still moving forward." - Victor Kiam
"Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated." - Confucius

You can fix anything with duct tape and WD-40. If it moves and it's not supposed, use duct tape. If it doesn't move and is supposed to, use WD-40.

Chancellor Gowron:
Heghlu 'meh Qaq jajvam

Lord de Ramsey:
Semper in excretia sumus solim profundum variat!

Emiliano Zapata:
Prefiero morir de pie que vivir de rodillas.

Master Bratac:
Shel kek nem ron !

V:
People should not be afraid of their governments. Governments should be afraid of their people !!

I watched an old interview with political commentator Jason Mattera recently, where he said "Obama is currently less popular than an STD". That made me laugh so hard, then cringe because the comparison's not far off.

"he who loses wealth is loses much; he who loses a friend loses more; but he who loses his courage loses all" - Miguel de Cervantes
I think of this when I have a difficult task to do, such as socializing or standing up for myself.

I watched an old interview with political commentator Jason Mattera recently, where he said "Obama is currently less popular than an STD". That made me laugh so hard, then cringe because the comparison's not far off.

HAHA....this made my day!! :D:D:D:D

"Whenever [ejaculation] happens, it releases two hundred and fifty million sperm… now only one of those sperm obviously can actually fertilize the egg… so if you’re here, you’re already a winner." --Tom Waits

"Why do people say 'no offense', right as they are about to offend you?" - Anonymous

" The only mystery in life is why kamikaze pilots wear helmets"- Al McGuire

"Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you're wrong." - Anonymous

"Evening news is where they begin with 'Good Evening', and then proceed to tell you why it isn't." - Anonymous

“Love, and do what you will. If you keep silence, do it out of love. If you cry out, do it out of love. If you refrain from punishing, do it out of love.”

St. Augustine

I try to live my life by this :)

New Threads

Top Bottom