• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Good QUOTES

A few of my favs; 'I dream of a better tomorrow, when chickens can cross the road and not be questioned of their motives." - Anonymous

"There is nothing so annoying as to have two people go right on talking while you are trying to interrupt." - Mark Twain
"Be who you are and say what you feel because, those who matter don't mind, and those who mind don't matter." - Bernard M. Baruch ( sometimes misquoted as Dr. Seuss)

"Walk towards the light, and the shadow shall fall behind you"
-Unknown
"It's only after we've lost everything, we're free to do anything"
-Tyler Durden

I keep my two favorites in my signature.

"Vegetarians eat vegetables. Beware of humanitarians."
"Give 100% in all you do. Unless you're giving blood."

"Fear Looks Back, Doubt Looks Around But Hope Looks Forward"
I cannot find a source for this, nor do I know where I heard it. Maybe I made it up from something else I heard before. Anyways, I like it.

Want To Be Happy For A Day, Go Watch TV.
Want To Be Happy For A Day, Go To An Amusement Park,
Want To Be Happy For A Lifetime, Go Out And Help Others.
~Unknown To Me~

Soylent green is people

Meet me at Montauk

There can be only One!

A noz scrap or britva anytime

John 3:16

What do you mean, only one?

I'm Mr Brightside

I'm not even supposed to be here today!

Like butterscotch!

A dingo ate your baby

Best wishes

“Tomorrow you promise yourself will be different, yet tomorrow is too often a repetition of today.” - James T Mccay

^ I think about that quote when I do not want to work out.

"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones." - Albert Einstein

^ I just like this quote.

Nobody realizes that some people expend tremendous energy merely to be normal. - Albert Camus

Stupid sexy Flanders. - Homer Simpson

Yes a homer quote! I love " every time I learn something new it pushes some old stuff out of my brain" ( rest of quote" like when I took that home wine making course and forgot how to drive?!") and
What's a muppet?
Well, it's not quite a mop and it's not quite a puppet, but to answer your question I don't know.

Words to live by , maybe, somewhere, for some one, at some point I guess. I am going to find my most favorite serious soon.

''The story so far:
In the beginning the universe was created.
This had made allot of people angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.''

''I refure to answer that question on the grounds that I don't know the answer.''

''A learning experience is one of those things that says:' You know that thing you just did?
Don't do that.''

-Douglas Adams

Last edited:
Women and cats will do as they please. Men and dogs should relax and get used to it.-Robert A Heinlein

I found my collection! I left out probably two thirds of it.

"I am the mother of all things and all things should wear a sweater."

"I'm gonna put a curse on you and all your kids will be born completely naked!"

"Put your hand on a hot stove for a minute and it seems like an hour. Sit with a pretty girl for a hour and it seems like a minute. That's relativity." - Albert Einstein

"Time is a great teacher, but unfortunately, it kills most of its pupils." - Hector Berlioz

"Is it schizophrenia or is it Bluetooth?"

"I haven't lost my mind! It's backed up on a disk somewhere around here..."

"I didn't fall... I attacked the floor." "Gravity is pleased with your human sacrifice."

"That which doesn't kill you will probably try again."

"The pen may be mightier but the sword still hurts like hell."

"The pen is mightier than the sword and considerably easier to write with."

"Never do anyting that you wouldn't want to explain to the paramedics."

"All I want is peace, love, understanding, and a chocolate bar bigger than my head."

"Buckle up. It makes it harder for the aliens to suck you out of your car."

"Firearms are like genitals - they're deserving of respect, but disastrous when nonchalantly flaunted in public." - KISS

"Dear math, I'm not a therapist. Solve your own problems."

"Magic is the stuff that science hasn't made boring yet."

"One tequila, two tequila, three tequila, floor."

"9 out of 10 doctors agree that 1 out of 10 doctors is an idiot."

"If you can't fix it with duct tape, you haven't used enough."

"Saying Pluto is too small to be a planet is like saying a midget is too small to be a person."

Mine is a lyric from an Animal Collective song called Banshee Beat:

"But I don't wish that I was dead
a very old friend of mine once said
That either way you look at it you have your fits I have my fits but feeling is good
Confusions not a kidney stone in my brain
but if we're miscommunicating do we feel the same
Then either way you look at it you have your fits I have my fits but feeling is good"

"either way you look at it you have your fits I have my fits but feeling is good"
This line woke me up from my suicidal depression at a time when I really needed to be woken up...

New Threads

Top Bottom