• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Funny nicknames for popular Asperger's forums

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chair

AspiesForFreedom = AssholesForFreedom
PsychForums = PsychoForums
Spectrumites = Parasites
WrongPlanet = WankPlanet
ZomgAspies = ZomgAssholes

People too!

sinsboldly-- Sinsbadly
Lau-- Lausy
Makuranososhi-- makeyourownsausages, macaroniandsushi
Quatermass-- Crater Ass

The PsychoForums one seems a bit stupid considering people with psychosis and are psychopaths do go on there frequently.
It's sort of like us PsychAssBurgersForum or something. It's being ill-informed on a genuine disorder.
Then again, most of them sort of suck.
No offense.
EMZ=]

richardbenson=richtardbenson
Banned from WP=walked the plank
sinsboldly=sinsbitch, sinsbannedly, sinsunbannedly
Quatermass=quaterfag
Kbabz=Krabz

That's all a bit harsh really. Don't you think? Especially the writing an entire forum off with one nickname. I'm sure not everyone is horrible?

Ben came up with this one:

Hadron-- hardon

username88--floozydame88 |(he was my friend who is a closet homosexual)

adverb-- herb add (he has a small pharmacy of psychoactive, natural drugs which he used to brag about)

MADDuck-- Bad Luck! (and he does have bad luck all the time!) He's a good friend tho.

Not all psychopaths are killers... Very few actually. I often wish I was a psychopath because I think my life would be easier then.
It's just easier to be a serial killer with that frame of mind.
EMZ=/
EDIT: The reason I'm so mad if more I'd be pissed if someone was going around ill-informed about AS and stereotyping.

I think it's stupid to say psychopaths go on PsychForums and other forum boards as such (including PsychCentral). It's always important to understand someone with a psychotic illness and someone that may be called a psychopath. My therapist said that people with schizophrenia aren't psychopaths that can kill without remorse, they're not psychotics either...it should be referred to as someone with a psychotic illness (that was quoting my therapist, and I agree with him).

According to Wikipedia:
Psychopathy
(pronounced /saɪˈkɒpəθi/[sup][1][/sup][sup][2][/sup]) is a personality disorder whose hallmark is a lack of empathy. Researcher Robert Hare, whose Hare Psychopathy Checklist is widely used, describes psychopaths as "intraspecies predators[sup][3][/sup][sup][4][/sup] who use charisma, manipulation, intimidation, sexual intercourse and violence[sup][5][/sup][sup][6][/sup][sup][7][/sup] to control others and to satisfy their own needs. Lacking in conscience and empathy, they take what they want and do as they please, violating social norms and expectations without guilt or remorse".[sup][8][/sup] "What is missing, in other words, are the very qualities that allow a human being to live in social harmony."[sup][9]"[/sup]

Also, there is no diagnoses criteria for a psychopath. So someone saying they're a psychopath is more them being their usual attention seeking, I-wish-I-was-a-psychopath selves. It's stupid. Oh media LOVE that word. "Psychopath kills whole family before killing himself". No he wasn't a psychopath. He had schizophrenia: a psychotic illness. It wasn't his fault. But psychopath sounds so much better and insane I suppose.

ACKKK Michael H has the Autism Speaks logo for his avatar. I would suggest you to change your avatar to a picture Pepsi Wild Cherry.

I think it's stupid to say psychopaths go on PsychForums and other forum boards as such (including PsychCentral). It's always important to understand someone with a psychotic illness and someone that may be called a psychopath. My therapist said that people with schizophrenia aren't psychopaths that can kill without remorse, they're not psychotics either...it should be referred to as someone with a psychotic illness (that was quoting my therapist, and I agree with him).

According to Wikipedia:
Psychopathy (pronounced /saɪˈkɒpəθi/[sup][1][/sup][sup][2][/sup]) is a personality disorder whose hallmark is a lack of empathy. Researcher Robert Hare, whose Hare Psychopathy Checklist is widely used, describes psychopaths as "intraspecies predators[sup][3][/sup][sup][4][/sup] who use charisma, manipulation, intimidation, sexual intercourse and violence[sup][5][/sup][sup][6][/sup][sup][7][/sup] to control others and to satisfy their own needs. Lacking in conscience and empathy, they take what they want and do as they please, violating social norms and expectations without guilt or remorse".[sup][8][/sup] "What is missing, in other words, are the very qualities that allow a human being to live in social harmony."[sup][9]"[/sup]

Also, there is no diagnoses criteria for a psychopath. So someone saying they're a psychopath is more them being their (not ****ed up) usual attention seeking, I-wish-I-was-a-psychopath selves. It's stupid. Oh media LOVE that word. "Psychopath kills whole family before killing himself". No he wasn't a psychopath. He had schizophrenia: a psychotic illness. It wasn't his fault. But psychopath sounds so much better and insane I suppose.
I know what a psychopath is and the distinction between a psychotic person and a psychopathic person.
But psycho is a derogatory term and refers to anything, imo, with psycho infront of it.
It's not like you're going to hear a professional use the term 'psycho' or something. It's just to offend people.
EMZ=]
EDIT: Just checked and PsychForums doesn't have a board for psychopaths. You're right. I just assumed since they have boards for PDs like NPD, ASPD, SPD and HPD(mainly girlfriend's of them to ***** and wine about how much it sucks to be in a relationship but yeah) which are often used as an insult rather than as a genuine diagnosis(imo).
DOUBLE EDIT: Sorry, just would like to add that all the other nicknames are really juvenile and stupid. Sorry but there's really no point. If you're going to be critical of forum members and forums actually give points rather than resorting to personal insults.

ACKKK Michael H has the Autism Speaks logo for his avatar. I would suggest you to change your avatar to a picture Pepsi Wild Cherry.

I don't see it as the autism speaks logo...I see it as an autism awareness ribbon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Threads

Top Bottom