• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Funny/Interesting T-Shirts

Magna

V.I.P Member
I own some rock band T-shirts but I thought about branching out and getting some funny, clever, amusing, interesting T-shirts. Here are some that I think are any or all of the above:

Please post ones that you think are funny, interesting, etc to you.

226179-20.jpg

3118482_0.jpg

I went through a period of getting some rather choice T shirts.

One of my favourites said: "Strangers have the best sweets"

I also got one custom made and using a quote from a UK comedy called Peep Show. I had a portrait of Stalin and then the quote "Uncle Joe don't play by your rules".

I also had one of sexy topless Hitler posing like one of those women painted on the side of WW2 bomber planes. Mind you, I didn't have the stones to wear that one a lot.

These days I wear plain tops. But I've had a real hankering to go back to dressing to make a statement. After all I still kept all my piercings and I'm covered in tattoos. Plus I've finally committed to growing my hair long and having the dreadlock pony tail.

Perhaps I need to refresh my wardrobe again? It's always nice to have t shirts that make me smile.

Ed

Here are three that I like (though there are many others),...
Your Local Sports Team Is Inferior
full

To My Local Sports Team
full

I Identify As "Vaccinated"
Mensa used to have a T-shirt,...
Front: How many Mensans does it take to change a light bulb...?
(Elaborate Mathematical Formula...)⁰

Back: ...but you knew that already...

I have a weird sense of humor (I guess I sometimes equate "funny" with "offensive") and one of my favorite places to buy t-shirts from is TShirtHell.com (don't even browse their selection if you're easily offended).

Probably the most "PG" funny shirt I have has a football helmet on it and says "Football Is Fake" under it. I'm not a sports guy but I do like pro wrestling and growing up other kids would always ask why I would watch that when it's fake instead of other sports. Little do they know there is very little on television that isn't "fake" in one way or another.

As a gothish biker in the early 2000s I had many snarky hot topic tees; some if my favorites were: 'keep staring, maybe I'll do a trick' and 'you laugh because im different, I laugh because you're all the same.'

upload_2021-11-7_19-39-6.jpeg

This is one that I do actually have in my closet. Lol

Attachments

• upload_2021-11-7_19-38-50.jpeg
    upload_2021-11-7_19-38-50.jpeg
    11.9 KB · Views: 43

New Threads

Top Bottom