• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Funny Commercials

I wouldn't know where to find the link, but one of my favorite commercials is about how men don't generally enjoy diet soft drinks. It goes on to show these guys getting zapped by lightning and all sorts of painful stuff just to spring up and say they're alright, but then run terrified when they lay eyes on a diet drink. The point of the commercial was that they had made a man-friendly diet drink, but I'd rather giggle about the charred fellow with his hair sticking up on end goin' "I'm good!"

The Blue Man Group, Pentium 4 processor ads.. this one's my favourite ad of all time, music's pretty awesome too.

New Threads

Top Bottom