• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Forgotten 90’s rock music

Markness

Young God
V.I.P Member
When the topic of 90’s rock music is discussed, Nirvana, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Metallica, Green Day, The Offspring, and Korn are usually the names most people bring up. I feel that there are a lot of bands from this decade who have been largely forgotten (Except by the fans) by the public and deserve to be remembered or be heard by those who didn’t listen to them back then.

Since I can’t post more than five pieces of media per post, I had to make a second one featuring these other bands:

I can't believe you posted this because just over the last two days, I was actually looking up 90's music because there was a song I could not recall the name of, but it was swirling around in my head. I could not even recall the band name. Pigs something or other? Ha! Turns out Spacehog! Here it is: Oh, and that lead me to another...and another...and another. I will add another down there.

These bands are more known but their best work I feel is often overlooked. They would be:

I can't believe you posted this because just over the last two days, I was actually looking up 90's music because there was a song I could not recall the name of, but it was swirling around in my head. I could not even recall the band name. Pigs something or other? Ha! Turns out Spacehog! Here it is: Oh, and that lead me to another...and another...and another. I will add another down there.

I’ve never heard Spacehog and when I saw the title of the song, I thought it was going to be a cover of Helmet’s In the Meantime but whaddya know? It’s not! Thanks for posting the video.

I have Filter’s Short Bus CD. It’s decent.

In the vein of my earlier post, here is my favorite Soundgarden song. No one ever talks about this one. RIP, Chris Cornell:

New Threads

Top Bottom