• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Forgotten 90’s rock music

Stiltskin are always forgotten about in early 90s rock discussions. This was a pretty good album as well. I saw them in a tiny bar about 10 years ago and they are good live. Ray Wilson's solo stuff is great too. He did an album with Genesis as well. The forgotten Genesis album.

Stiltskin - Inside

Genesis - Calling all Stations

Do Depeche Mode count? Technically I discovered them with their Ultra ablum in the 90s when they were more rocky. When I heard their 80s stuff a few years later when I bought a Best Of cassette in a charity shop it was not what I was expecting.

Do Depeche Mode count? Technically I discovered them with their Ultra ablum in the 90s when they were more rocky. When I heard their 80s stuff a few years later when I bought a Best Of cassette in a charity shop it was not what I was expecting.

Yup, this album changed my life when I was a kid.

Yeah, I prefer that Blur song as well. I chose Song 2 because it's a more rocky example of their stuff. Coffee and TV is my favourite Blur song.

The Spin Doctors have been pretty much forgotten apart from their 3 most popular songs, Little Miss Can't be Wrong, Jimmy Olsen's Blues and Two Princes.

Spin Doctors - Shinbone Alley

Spin Doctors - Make Me Blue

Last edited:
I would never hear the band name LaTour and think, ah yes, I know who they are. But it's the kind of thing that they play on BBC 6 Music, so it sounds familiar to me. What I've listened to on YouTube of them today I've liked.

Here's a thing that YouTube recommended to me that I haven't listened to in a long, long time. There was a boy in my Technical Drawing class who used to put this album on a lot and sickened me of it, but this is actually quite an enjoyable song. I like the harmonies and the 60s sounding guitar (well it's still a bit Brit poppy) but I miss tuneful songs like this on the radio.

The Seahorses - Blinded by the Sun

New Threads

Top Bottom