• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Forgotten 90’s rock music

There were many good bands from the 90's. Oasis, 3 Doors Down, 3rd Eye Blind, The Foofighters, Gin Blossoms, Metallica, Disturbed, Linkin Park, Smash Mouth, Train, Matchbox 20, Goo Goo Dolls, Sugar Ray, And Feeder was pretty good too. I'm pretty certain Blink-182 was mid-late 90's. You also had a good amount of One-Hit Wonders such as...The Verve, New Radicals, The Mighty Might Bosstones, Seven Mary's Three, The Verve pipe, Lit, Len, Semisonic(They had a couple hits),chumbawumba(a couple hits). I can't think of any others at the moment.

Plenty of good bands around in the 90s, many of which started their careers in the 80s and then continued through to the 90s such as REM or Midnight Oil or New Model Army. My personal favourite is Skyclad

Number One Cup - Divebomb

Mansun - I can only disappoint you

Manic Street Preachers - If you tolerate this then your children will be next

Great thread, @Markness. You have stimulated quite a bit of response!

Seconded. I'm feeling a bit down today. This has cheered me right up! I love alt-rock from the 90s. It was my jam when I was a teen.

I'm putting titles before the videos because some of what American's have posted have been blocked in my area.

Del Amitri are a mixed bag. Some of their stuff is rock, some of it pop, some verges on country. I like them a lot. Justin Currie is my favourite song writer. He weaves interesting tales. Beautiful voice when you see him live too. My username is from a Del Amitri song.

Start with me

Not where its at
"But the one girl that I want, she wants that one bit of geography I lack
Yeah, she don't want me 'cause I'm not where it's at"

Last edited:

New Threads

Top Bottom