• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

FIRST KISS

tree

Blue/Green
Staff member
V.I.P Member
Do you remember your first kiss?
What were the circumstances?
Age, background scenery, your view/reception of it.
Who initiated?

I mean, non-family type kiss.
Like boy-girl, or girl-girl, or boy-boy...
whatever it is you had/have going on...:hearteyes:

In kindergarten, the blonde boy with the blue eyes and the Scandinavian name
kissed me on the face during recess over by the swings. It was afternoon because
I went to afternoon kdg. (My mother figured I would never manage to get ready in
time for morning class.) I thought it was ok. I was blonde & blue eyed then, too.

It is likely the same scene now would result in my having to go to counseling and the
boy being suspended. I have seen news stories of little children kissing and being
suspended from elementary school.

There are 2 other first kisses.
Age 12 ('going on 13') in the basement
at my aunt's. My cousin thought kissing
my mouth was in order.

I wasn't real keen on this. His lips were
fat & smooshy. He is about a year & a half
older than me.

Plus he seemed sloppy, like he was trying to
stick his tongue in my mouth. I was not
going for that.

Age 16: The older girl that I had a crush on.
Her house when I stayed over. On the floor
in the sleeping bags. It was interesting.
Girl's bones aren't as big as boy's bones,
generally.

Oh. Who started it? Her.

Kindergarten. A lot. Looking back, I don't know if it was normal child behavior or incredibly disturbing...

Kindergarten. A lot. Looking back, I don't know if it was normal child behavior or incredibly disturbing...

It appears that you got it out of your system early. :)

I remember being in Grade 6, but it makes more sense that it was Grade 5. But it was Grade 6, wasn't it? Others were grossed out by being kissed by a specific ginger*, so I asked her for one. She complied. I certainly had no problems with it, but we never became an item. We spent several years passing each other in the night.

* - Flinty, member in good standing of the Ginger Fan Club since 1976.

This seems apropos.

Kindergarten. Some ugly kid got his sister to help chase me down, cornered me under a deck, and kissed me on the cheek. It was gross. He stunk too and he was one of the dumbest kids in class. Last I heard of him, he's a drug addict now on the usual mix of weed, meth, and pain killers. I'm still disgusted by thought of it.

Had another gross kiss again at 16 from another guy. My first willing and reciprocated kiss was at 18.

My first kiss that wasn't a kindergarten kiss was behind the school pool I was around 10, she initiated it by writing a note that she wanted to meet me behind the pool to hang out.
I thought she was really pretty, blonde hair and blue eyes and nice. I enjoyed the kiss, it was nice n slow, not sloppy and rushed. She later showed me how she had practiced for it with her friend, who i had a crush on, that was interesting.

Do you remember your first kiss? Yes.
What were the circumstances? An older boy showing me his parent's ranch via motorcycle.
Age, background scenery, your view/reception of it. 13, a pretty hillside in NZ somewhere, we'd gotten off the bike to look at an old homestead and he shyly kissed my mouth. Then we pretended it didn't happen.
Who initiated? He did, but it was nice.

When I was about 6 I was at a friends house and he asked for a kiss on the lips in exchange for my getting to play with his pet hamster. I thought it was a good deal until the hamster bit me.

We also played kiss chase occasionally at around that age, I must have kissed everyone in my class at least once at some point over the first few years at primary school.

When I was about 6 I was at a friends house and he asked for a kiss on the lips in exchange for my getting to play with his pet hamster. I thought it was a good deal until the hamster bit me.

We also played kiss chase occasionally at around that age, I must have kissed everyone in my class at least once at some point over the first few years at primary school.

Your school was advanced over mine.
We only played 'chase.' No 'kiss.'
With no plan of what to do if anybody got caught.
5th grade/10year olds. The teacher finally said, enough with
the silly 'chase.'

My first real romantic kiss (not the kindergarten sort.) was when I was 16. I had disobeyed my parents and gone to a concert for which I did not have tickets, but I loved the band that was playing. I hoped to at least see them so, I made sure to get there as early as a i could, that was three hours before the concert was supposed to start.

I did see the band, and I shouted to them that I was sorry I could not go into the concert. One of the guys in the band, he was 19, came over and asked me why.

I told him that my parents thought rock music was evil and, that I was not allowed to buy tickets, and I wasn't even supposed to be there at all. Then I told him that I'd be belted when my dad came to get me because I knew he would before long.

The band member said that he thought that was wrong and mean of my parents and, that I should see the concert. He gave me a ticket to get in and, backstage pass then told me to go on inside the arena and, go backstage, they would be going in there in a few minutes.

Me being me, I did as I was told until I saw the stage, the keyboard was already set up and working. I love playing keyboards so, I never made it any further. I was on the stage playing when the band found me. All five of them were smiling and humming along when I looked up and noticed I was being watched and listened to. I was so embarrassed but, the band made it okay, they said I was good, just needed to find my own style instead of copying my favorite bands.

During the concert my dad did find me, but he couldn't get in, one of the security guards asked me what my dad looked like and, told me that that was the man trying to get in. I told the guard not to let him in because I didn't want to be belted in the middle of the concert, and my dad would have belted me right there. After the last song, the guy that had given me the ticket and pass told me to stay where I was until they got things put away. I stayed, then he went with me to meet my dad and, talked him out of punishing me. I was so happy, that I told the guy I loved him and kissed him on the lips. He kissed me back but nothing more ever came of it.

I am puzzled by people skipping over kdg age kissing.
There are various unique kissing cirumstances
and I never thought of skipping one just because it
was 'innocent' or 'childish.'

Sigh! 17 maybe? from a not so good girl who was all over me...and it was not a very good kiss, all slobbery mushy, and she tried to french me yuck! it was down hill from there.:rolleyes: My ex-girlfriend was like one of those face sucking crabs from Alien...no tenderness at all.:confused:

During my first romantic kiss I experienced sensory overload. Ouch. Then, like a good Aspie, I spent the next few minutes talking about the sensory overload.

When I was around 10 a boy was interested in me, and I think he tried to kiss me once but I didn't let that to happen because I didn't like him... I kinda stopped that friendship since then, so I don't remember much about that experience.

Then when I was 23 I had met a friend online, we fell for each other and decided to meet in person, I went to meet him to England.
We were doubtful if we'd like each other, so I told him, what about if we do like each other we just hold hands and it's less awkward? (Still today for me hold hands with someone I like and who likes me back means a lot emotionally, the same as if that person loses interests in holding hands makes me feel a lack of interests from my partner).
So we did, then he drove me in his car -I needed to register at a hostel with other friends because we were there for a concert that weekend- and he kissed me there, in his car, on the parking lot. He initiated it. It was a short kiss, more like a peck.
It wasn't as awkward as I thought it'll be. There were better kisses during that week and afterwards, like the one the last night we were together because I was leaving back to my country the next day, and he didn't want to go, and we kissed at the hostel's door for long. It was initiated by both.

I don't remember my first kiss with a girl. :oops:

I was fifteen. It was with my first boyfriend. We were in my bedroom I think (standing--no closed doors allowed!). At least that's the one I remember. But that could be because it was awful. Everything about it was awkward. He didn't know how to bend to meet me and it hurt my neck. The mouth action was not so good either. He opened his mouth too wide I think. Just no.

There is a saying about ladies not kissing and telling, also.
But----so few people attain to the level of 'lady' or 'gentleman'
at the age of 5 or 6 years.

New Threads

Top Bottom