• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

FIRST KISS

For a time growing up (age 11 - 14) there was this very pretty blond girl my age who used to visit/stay with a neighbor, her grandmother, for a few weeks each summer. This lady was in my Mom's coffee clatch and so we used to include her in our kid's group. In those days we spent every moment, besides meals, outside playing until dark. I developed a crush on her eventually which I showed by throwing pebbles and dirt clods at her regularly. I moved then but that next summer my mom and the neighbor set up for us to meet, which turned into my first date, to a concert, chaperoned sort of by my older brother. We saw The Allman Brothers. I was terribly nervous, but she was not and she gave me a goodnight kiss when we dropped her off. I still remember it. :)

Yeah, I believe I was somewhere between 15 and 17 and she was the aggressor; too much tongue on her part. People think I'm odd, but I still do not understand the hype of it. If that's what people like, then that's fine with me. I've yet to understand the purpose, plus the closeness and exchanging of fluids tends to turn me off. Even parental kisses bothered me as a child. I'm sure a therapist somewhere would have a field day with that.
I had a little trouble there too....the your too close to me wolf eyes thing:confused: a common autistic thing

Mine was when 19. I wasn't the type of person who kissed people as a child so That was my first.

It was about 4 months into the relationship and since we both have Aspergers neither of us really knew how to initiate it which is why it took that long. It was kind of an awkward experience, but since neither of us had experience it was understandable.

Setting: her dorm room. It was incredibly messy for such a small place, with clothes strewn about and half-empty bottles of vodka displayed brazenly on the shelves as if to tempt the fates of a so-called "dry campus". Two smells prevailed; perfume and hairspray. There was a third smell hanging pungently in the air, to whose nature and cause I was naive, though I would soon learn exactly what "sex" smells like.

We were in college and both 19 years of age, and isn't that just a little bit sad. She had seen me around campus. She knew I was the bona-fide bad boy around the dorms, the one whom not even the camo-clad, tobacco chewing manly-men dared screw with. And she liked it. She wanted a piece. So but for the grace of God stood I, awkward as can be, in the domicile of a mynx whose name I knew not.

She sat down on the bed, and beckoned that I join her. As I sat, she moved in closer, and as naturally as the morning mist our lips were locked together in the throes of passion; passion that would not end merely at the edge of her bed. No, not that evening. But that's a story for another time.

tree, I had also blond hair when I was younger!

About the kiss, it happened in 11th grade (4 years ago, a little less maybe). I had been talking with a girl that was in my class there and we started being close friends (the course had just started and nobody knew anyone else, because 11th grade is like the BIG change between being spied on by teachers, to them not giving an eff about you) -this was by the time I didn't realize any of the things that I know about me; so, I tried to be friendly to everybody and that was SO exhausting by the time. God, it makes me sick thinking about it now-. Anyways, back to the point. Many days I talked to her when school finished and I sometimes accompanied her to the train. And one day she came to my house to play the piano because I have a Yamaha and she had told me she played the piano. After she left, somebody rang the bell on the door, I went to open up and she told me that she 'had forgotten to give me something'. So I said 'what?' completely oblivious of any of her intentions. And she went and kissed me -lol-. It's funny because I am 1'85m and she was short, so she had to make a sort of jump to get to me. The kiss was just a peck. I didn't know how to kiss properly at the time so I entered in a kind of shock state -lol-. She smiled and I smiled and it was nice for 8 months. Then I left her because I -as usual- get bored of people.

It's funny remembering it! Makes me sometimes nostalgic. But the feeling is very short.

Thank you for this post, tree ! :)

My first real romantic kiss (not the kindergarten sort.) was when I was 16. I had disobeyed my parents and gone to a concert for which I did not have tickets, but I loved the band that was playing. I hoped to at least see them so, I made sure to get there as early as a i could, that was three hours before the concert was supposed to start.

I did see the band, and I shouted to them that I was sorry I could not go into the concert. One of the guys in the band, he was 19, came over and asked me why.

I told him that my parents thought rock music was evil and, that I was not allowed to buy tickets, and I wasn't even supposed to be there at all. Then I told him that I'd be belted when my dad came to get me because I knew he would before long.

The band member said that he thought that was wrong and mean of my parents and, that I should see the concert. He gave me a ticket to get in and, backstage pass then told me to go on inside the arena and, go backstage, they would be going in there in a few minutes.

Me being me, I did as I was told until I saw the stage, the keyboard was already set up and working. I love playing keyboards so, I never made it any further. I was on the stage playing when the band found me. All five of them were smiling and humming along when I looked up and noticed I was being watched and listened to. I was so embarrassed but, the band made it okay, they said I was good, just needed to find my own style instead of copying my favorite bands.

During the concert my dad did find me, but he couldn't get in, one of the security guards asked me what my dad looked like and, told me that that was the man trying to get in. I told the guard not to let him in because I didn't want to be belted in the middle of the concert, and my dad would have belted me right there. After the last song, the guy that had given me the ticket and pass told me to stay where I was until they got things put away. I stayed, then he went with me to meet my dad and, talked him out of punishing me. I was so happy, that I told the guy I loved him and kissed him on the lips. He kissed me back but nothing more ever came of it.
Wow, that's a really nice experience. Really really nice.

22 first kiss i got in itasca that i met at a therapy center. man that sweet! then after that. it was ease. someways it was.

My first kiss was sloppy & wet at age 13. My friend and I used to always hang out at the arcade that was inside the mall. That was back when Galaga, Space Invaders, and Pacific Man were cool. We met these boys who we thought were so cool at the time (now, it's like.....yuck...wtf were you thinking?). My first kiss happened inside one of those car racing arcade games.

Hi, I tried to post from my smartphone but I got errors so if my answer is repeated I'm sorrry.

Anyway, my first kiss was when I was 23yo, She was my crush for several years and after 5 years we went to a bar, I was so drunk (she was also) and at the end of the night I left her at the taxi station, I wanted to kiss her so much but even drunk and uninhibited I was still afraid, I ask her if I could kiss her and she answered me why was I so afraid, after some seconds of seeing each other's eyes I went for it and kiss her, and hug her, It was like heaven Idk how long it was but I remember every feeling. That was my first and only kiss so far, after that day I was confused on how to proceed and I f**cked up because I was afraid of talk to her, after several months I tried to send her a message but for obious reasons she cut me from her life.

After some talks with my psychiatrist and showing her some posts from her fb my psychiatrist told me she could be aspie as well and you know how difficult could we be...

My first kiss was also someone with Asperger's. Nothing changed afterward, though. It's been five months and we're still the same, and I think that's how I want it to stay. But I definitely don't regret it.

We were 13, she was very developed and it was very, very quickly much, much more than a kiss.

So much learned then and I can still remember it all vividly.

I was 13 when I had my first kiss, he was 15... Lots of teeth banging and his tongue was like a washing machine, going all round... it was weird lol.

New Threads

Top Bottom