• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

FIRST KISS

My first kiss that wasn't a kindergarten kiss was behind the school pool I was around 10, she initiated it by writing a note that she wanted to meet me behind the pool to hang out.
I thought she was really pretty, blonde hair and blue eyes and nice. I enjoyed the kiss, it was nice n slow, not sloppy and rushed. She later showed me how she had practiced for it with her friend, who i had a crush on, that was interesting.

And that there - is how big pimpin' gets done.

tree I don't count kindergarten kisses because those were dares done because I was dared to do it and, I still though boys had cooties then. No intent beyond a girl dared me to kiss a boy.

tree I don't count kindergarten kisses because those were dares done because I was dared to do it and, I still though boys had cooties then. No intent beyond a girl dared me to kiss a boy.

I appreciate you taking the time to comment on that.
It does puzzle me that people discount/ignore first kisses.
First kiss of any type is what I was asking about, so first kiss on a dare
matters, too.:)

As a kid I was really shy and would never initiate something like that. I didn't talk to anyone, let alone kiss them! As an early teen I remember the friend of a girl I had a crush on telling me to kiss her. Never could. And then she moved. Might've with the girl next door - we were at least friends - but they moved too.
So first kiss was early twenties with my now wife.

tree Well, If on a dare counts, then I was four, soon to be five and, it was my cousin, Phil, because his sister dared me to kiss him because he would literally vomit if a girl kissed him, so I did it and, he vomited. LOL

Ugh, first kiss was during my twentieth birthday party (quite a big party, my mom was in Mexico). My friend's girlfriend gave me a rather long French kiss. That was weird. I went two years before the next one, with a proper girlfriend of my own.

No idea whether from a dare or otherwise. It never seemed important enough to remember

Except for the fact it was my first(and only) kiss, mine meant about as much to me as a steaming pile of dog turds... It was at a karaoke bar, I was with my cousin and his girlfriend at the time... There was this one particular woman there, I couldn't fathom why, but she showed interest in me, and my cousin and his girlfriend literally dragged me to her, despite the fact I showed absolutely no interest in her(I think she might have been turned on by the fact I wasn't interested...), She came on to me, described the sexual favors she wanted to do to me(which I suspect would have cost me money), basically ignored the fact I was uninterested... Finally, I left, and made it abundantly clear that I would be leaving alone, but she did get one little kiss on the lips from me... I don't remember her name, and frankly, I don't want to...

Talk about late starters. I was 20 and in college. I wasn't the alpha male type, wasn't built, wasn't rich, wasn't funny, atypical face, didn't know all the latest trends. So I was 20 when I had my second girlfriend. She was bad news but I was too naive and too alone for too long to know any better. We were cuddling in my room when I told her I had never kissed anyone before and I was nervous. She leaned in to kiss me... and missed. I laughed, took her face in my hands and showed her how it was done. I may have been inexperienced but I knew how to step up.

anime convention, rounded second base too, not bad.
Not as good as the next one, though.

You guys had your first kisses in kindergarten? Da*n. At that age, I was too busy being the freak no one talked to.

Keep your spirit up guys.
There are ways to make it happen, you just have to explore them. Remember that change can bring about new things.

I have never had a kiss for I have never met a person I liked and felt safe with to want it.
It had some benefits: when my friends and I were curious to tell fortunes by cards - we took the playing cards and to make them 'truthful' a girl, who had never been kissed, should have sit on them for some time :)

Hm.. the first kiss sometime in age 12~15 me and a girl had been dating, blast-it I cant recall any side details >.<, what ended up happening was we both leaned in for a kiss and -bam- my teeth hit hers :rolleyes: so yea.. we didn't go for a second helping xD

im not going to count childish kisses, the first proper serious kiss was only two months ago (im 19 yes its late but i get very nervous and have purposely turned down opportunities because of not feeling comfortable, there's not a problem with starting late things will be fine later why rush make things special and count) it was my girlfriend, we had been seeing each other for a few weeks, she had invited me over to cook for me and then to watch movies and cuddle, i asked if i could kiss her she laughed at me and then said she would kiss me when she wanted too, a minute or two later out of the blue she kissed me but she made sure to be on top of me and be in control (turned out she was the dominant controlling type so i was forced to end it with her a couple of weeks later as im not into that) and to be honest that made me nervous and i didn't enjoy it as much (i still loved it though),

New Threads

Top Bottom