• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Fibonocci: Nature by Numbers

Shiroi Tora

My son loved this video when he had first seen it.
It shows the beauty of math all around us.

It is an inspiring video for all math lovers.

Last edited by a moderator:
Beautiful video, I've a growing interest in Fibonacci numbers and the golden ratio since studying compositional techniques for my photography.

This has to do with 'Geometry' and I absolutley agree with you,this is a beautiful video! This shows the beauty in simmetry that is evedente in all of nature,I am surprised that they did not take this down to the 'Atomic' level,as common SIO2 has a wonderfully simmetrical nature in the arrangement of its atoms, SIO2 by the way is Quarts crystal.

New Threads

Top Bottom