• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Favourite cover versions of songs...

Rock/Metal cover of "The Greatest Show" song from the movie "The Greatest Showman".

"Ladies and Gents, this is the moment you've waited for"

Several songs given a metal cover from "Northern Kings"

Kiss from a Rose (Seal Cover)

I Just Died In Your Arms (Cutting Crew Cover)

Don't Stop Believin' (Journey Cover)

We Don't Need Another Hero (Tina Turner Cover)

Take On Me (A-Ha Cover)

Jacob Banks Mahogany Session covering "Say Something." So much feeling, beauty and depth... and I love stripped down, acoustic music with raw vocals. It conveys so much more.

I generally like covers done by Maybebop, a German a cappella group. They did covers of songs that were already mentioned here, namely Bohemian Rhapsody, Let Her Go and The Sound of Silence:

They have a YouTube playlist dedicated to covers on their channel, so you can have a look there to find even more if you're interested.

New Threads

Top Bottom