• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Fascinated by this Artist

Pariah Dog

Now I for one am not a huge visual arts person. My own visual art ability has always been god-aweful, as a kid in school always at or near the bottom of the class. Sometimes something visual just really catches my eye and captivates my imagination. I stumbled across this artist named Jakub Rozalski. His art is fantasy by nature but his drawings including walking mechanical war machines really grabs me. More so in the way that the people depicted in the environments just go about life because its all just something normal to them. Add in some fantasy bears and wolves used for military purposes... I think it's all fantastic. The style would fit among "steam punk" or "diesel punk" among others.

You can see his work here. Art of Mr.Werewolf

Art Prints by Jakub Rozalski | Society6

I find myself just going to look now and then and am considering buying a piece or 2 for my walls.

I later learned that a good deal of this art is for a board game called "Scythe." You can see a video of what that is about at this link. Tabletop Simulator - Scythe on Steam

I'm not trying to be promotional or sound like some kind of commercial. This stuff just really grabbed my interest. I love mechanical things, and I love stories and art depicting dark beings or situations and such. This guy just has it all wrapped into one.

The art is well drawn by not really my style. I feel the same way about the art Fitzo posted. I personally prefer abstract art and seascapes.

I'm in agreement with @Butterfly88 as usually like abstract and seascape type, as well as what I label canyon-scapes.

Depsite all that, this artist's work is interesting and I enjoy looking at it occasionally:

IMG_2753.JPG

IMG_2752.JPG

Simon Stålenhag

New Threads

Top Bottom