• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Family coping with my rampage

Kayla55

I touched on topic of how my family sat dead silence at table, even years after I had recovered from my teen breakdown and being a huge embarassment for about 2 years.
So mostly I was stable and quiet...
Focused on my studies and work. But constant pressure for me to have boyfriend, or act more like a girl was eating away. If there was more respect towards my decisions and less pressure id have being happier.
Striving to be very normal was too strict, I should allowed myself to be human, to feel more to be less concerned about public image and more assertive about my happiness. By keeping quiet you agreeing to allow them to dictate that which luckily I left the live in boyfriend to get my own life.
Some people are crazy artists if you want to label it schitsophrenia and complain their lifestyle is a centric - well not all of us got in.
Autism - ye, people coming up with ideas that you can mask, get married and fit in. That any weird issues will work out. I agree at times I was weird that maybe embarassed myself but they wanted to give me vinegar baths that were too oppressive....I think we should be human, we are human

Ok, so let's for arguments sake say that I'm in the movie tomb Raider,
When dad died he left a watch, when it started ticking Angelina would fulfill the destiny.
Various scenarios:
A) Angelina never has to take meds to cure co-morbids because she represents fake reality created by Hollywood that allows system to continue as is. But if she did take meds suddenly the answers vanish too, essence goes with co-morbids and daddy turns in his grave because he had few blonds lined up for test tube future, for his big fat fake lie
B) Elin music super hero gave staff share holdings and distributed money to rest of Asperger crew
C) idiot waits for success of others and then rides wave, so again Angelina Jolie shows world how wonderful she did, without any further embarrassments to family .....

Do you get my drift here....( We must be split into 2, there's those who have disease and ramble along making reality happy for others) then (create your superhero self image as famous representative with no co-morbids, who in end gets represented as blond of which you now a brick in wall, men have all say)

Ok, so let's for arguments sake say that I'm in the movie tomb Raider,
When dad died he left a watch, when it started ticking Angelina would fulfill the destiny.
Various scenarios:
A) Angelina never has to take meds to cure co-morbids because she represents fake reality created by Hollywood that allows system to continue as is. But if she did take meds suddenly the answers vanish too, essence goes with co-morbids and daddy turns in his grave because he had few blonds lined up for test tube future, for his big fat fake lie
B) Elin music super hero gave staff share holdings and distributed money to rest of Asperger crew
C) idiot waits for success of others and then rides wave, so again Angelina Jolie shows world how wonderful she did, without any further embarrassments to family .....

Do you get my drift here....( We must be split into 2, there's those who have disease and ramble along making reality happy for others) then (create your superhero self image as famous representative with no co-morbids, who in end gets represented as blond of which you now a brick in wall, men have all say)

I have to say, no, I don't know what you're trying to say.

Elon musk is apparently on spectrum, his latest issue exposes sound of freedom, this following scandals of islands and famous people who have some of worst co-morbids ever. So bad that I'm not so sure we have to be told off about meds all time.
Another thing is musk grew up in South Africa, I can say same....the bullying can get really bad

Now I've never behaved this badly in public ....so what meds must I take? There's nothing wrong with me, Hollywood is a made up lie.

The latest in the Sony hack is an early Christmas present for gossips.

Prominent producer Scott Rudin — he's done movies like "The Social Network" — allegedly called Angelina Jolie — theAngelina Jolie — a "minimally talented spoiled brat."

Yep. Gawker posted grabs of the supposed email conversation between Rudin and Sony Pictures co-chairman Amy Pascal.

Ye, it doesn't take a lot to pose pretty for beauty with cause, at least tries to have values. If it went to jungle to fight cause, may have hard time not doing makeup to cover all plastic.

But most women lack real ambition to seriously make contributions

Kayla, we know that you are venting because things are not working out as well socially as they should be probably. Aim for goals that help you reach complete independence. This will help you manage your life better.

Each person, as you imply, is an individual. Depending on meds are not ideal, but they may be helpful. It is possible to build yourself to slowly stop taking meds under your doctor too.

www.jewelneverbroken.com has some tips for considering building natural remedies if you are interested. Say "Simon B." referred you.

I'm tired of being told I'm disabled, need therapy or hearing meds.
I'm clearly convinced by public sherade that I'm a 100° well adjusted person who has never shown women on catwalks how awful this world really can be.
Gosh, when will society ban models with too much surgery.

I'm not that expressionless, at least it's not Botox. Gosh, not all women want to conform to this, so pls can society leave some of us to be our own independent creators.

Gosh, I've never ripped clothes off other people in public or being banned from airport so what disease is that? Hollywood?

Attachments

• images (9).jpeg
    images (9).jpeg
    5.8 KB · Views: 4
  • images (8).jpeg
    images (8).jpeg
    7 KB · Views: 4

Now I've never behaved this badly in public ....so what meds must I take? There's nothing wrong with me, Hollywood is a made up lie.
Duh!

Celebrities spend their lives being treated special. Do this for a while, and they start imagining they actually are special.

Truth is they ae no more special than any one else. They are just more profitable. But tell that to someone who thinks they are extra special.

The celebrities who realize they aren't special and can keep that awareness for a lifetime? Now, that's special.

New Threads

Top Bottom