• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Facebook

superboyian

Former Co-Owner
V.I.P Member
1.Do you love facebook?

2. What do you love about facebook?

3. Are you an addict about facebook?

A1. I don't mind facebook but when I'm on it long enough, I tend to become addicted to it. I guess I'm guilty there. :lol2:

A2. What I love about facebook is how we can connect and be friends with one another. :D

A3. I can say I'm a little addicted to it but gotten more addicted when my facebook started flooded with friends request which I actually thought was pretty awesome. :D

1.Do you love facebook?

Yes. Who doesn't? I used to love Bebo too when that was the craze.

Uploading photos and the browsing news feed I guess.

I log in like every day but I don't do much on it other than upload photos and make a few comments. I update my status once in a while but don't usually get many comments. I uploaded a video and got 32 comments in one day lol. My photos get lots of comments too with my friends ending up taking them for their profile photos.

I uploaded a video and got 32 comments in one day lol. My photos get lots of comments too with my friends ending up taking them for their profile photos.

It was better than when i tagged my friends on a really random picture.

4145_193694535132_572265132_6799331_4417990_n.jpg

Turns out 52 people commented on this picture and it lasted for a couple of days and weren't pleased that it flooded my inbox. :lol2:

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=6799331&l=9b3bcc7469&id=572265132

^^ Public link here. (I might update more tags soon).

A WWE belt? :lol2: I remember my younger brother had one of those and we used to wrestle on our parents bed when they were out.

Yeah, when I uploaded that video of my friend singing, my email inbox got flooded with comments the whole day.

1.Do you love facebook?
Most of the time yes, I'm on it about 1,000,000 times a day. I say most of the time though, because facebook has it's downsides e.g. your old junior school classmates reminiscing about how "hilarious" you were in the year 6 trip because you threw "tantrums" every night *siiiiiigh*

Keeping in touch with people from your past. Finding crazies. Writing whatever's on your mind when you feel like it. All the quizzes and stuff. Reading other people's dramas because they don't bother arguing through pm and instead broadcast it to everyone. Liking pages and joining groups. Editing my profile

Very much so. I used to be addicted to bebo back in the day, and tagged before that.

1. Do you love facebook?

I do. Facebook really opened up my world. Facebook is a good form of media where I can meet friends with similar interests to share and care for each other in a manner comfortable with.

Notes --- I can blog from there!

Definitely, yes. I can't stop writing there!

1.Do you love facebook?
I use facebook every day.

games

yes!

For those who haven't noticed, Aspies Central is now on Facebook. Search for us!

Yes I do love facebook. I wouldn't say love, I like it.
Finding my old school mates and seeing what they are up to
I am no addict. I don't go there often but I do get a email when someone posts on my wall or sends me a message or left me a comment or they liked my status or album.

I used to have some users from here on Facebook. Google, Superboyian, and Kit are just some a few people I had on there. If I create another account, I'll be sure to add everyone again.

1. yes

2. updating my status, adding photos, talking to friends

3. i wouldnt like to admit it but yeah i think i am!

1. Yes
2. The facebook game apps
3.Yes, I follow my favorite soap opera actress and keep in touch with friends and family.

1.Do you love facebook?
No, I don't. It's pretty much a social expectation to have one and you have to give up a lot of privacy in order to use it. I'm seriously thinking of deactivating mine.

"Free" file hosting. Of course it's not really free since you pretty much give up ownership the stuff you upload.

No.

1.Do you love facebook?
More like a love/hate relationship.

I love that I can communicate without stepping outside of my comfort zone. Talking on the internet is much easier than talking in person for me as an Aspie. I'm getting better about it but you've gotta be a close friend of mine in order for you to notice my "progress". lmao
It also keeps me connected to friends from college that have now graduated and have moved away. Plus my best friend moved 3,000 miles away from me in January 2012 so that helps keep our relationship maintained and so we can talk logistics about my wedding. She's definitely my maid of honor.... :love:

Sadly, yes. That's the hate part of the relationship. My name is Anne, and I'm a Facebook Addict. *Hi Anne....*

1.Do you love facebook?

I don't love it, it's okay

It's useful for complaints, it's amazing how a company will brush you off via email/phone but post your complaint on their facebook page and they fall over themselves to help you and kiss your butt.

No

New Threads

Top Bottom