• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Eye contact IS important

@thickpeen
Yup. I have the stare. It is my default for eye contact. I have been "accused" so often of staring from since I was young that I finally gave up the whole eye contact thing. Nowadays I just tell people that I cannot do the look at me thing.

I was around 17-18 when I read from some psychology book the importance on an eye contact. That is when I made a decission to do my best. What I have found to make it easier is to focus on details in the eyes. Or then just look through the head. Even tried to see the "soul" behind the eyes for a perioid of time. Did not see it though.

New Threads

Top Bottom