• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Do you like My Little Pony?

There are a few MLP references in Little Witch Academia :D
Screen shot 2015-12-21 at 18.43.59.png

So you don't know of any cute PinkieDash fanfics?
Not a brony, and I hardly read fanfiction anyway. But the thing about furaffinity is you don't necessarily go looking for bronies. You find them. In fact, along with whatever it is you're looking for, you'll probably find a lot of things that are simply terrifying. But that's just life on the internet, really.

Never watched the show and probably never will, but the fanart and fanfiction does have little gems that I would very much like to find. Even made an account on fimfiction just for that.

My daughter was a die hard fan for five years in a row. Her favorite was Twilight, and later on she changed to DJpon- 3.

The episodes of the town were everybody has the ‘=‘ cutie mark made my jaw drop, awesome.

I do like My Little Pony! I've actually liked it well before Friendship is Magic was created...I was born in the early 90s just as the first wave of My Little Pony toys from the 1980s (Gen 1) was starting to be phased out, and I even had about six of the 80s ones that an older girl across the street gave me when I was very young. Gen 3 MLP came along when I was about 11 years old, rekindling my interest in the classic ponies I did have, and after some Googling re: Gen 1 MLP, I adored it....I just thought it was incredibly imaginative, colorful, fantastical, and very, very cute, and I was sorry I'd missed out on most of it by being born in the 90s. I even started collecting Gen 1 ponies whenever I found them at flea markets, antique stores and the like. I did kinda like Gen 3, and had some of the ponies from that era, but I just wasn't as fond of them as I was of Gen 1.

...But anyway, as far as FiM goes, I really enjoy it too! ....Except for I'm now hopelessly behind on watching the actual show. I don't even know which season it's currently on. :relaxed: I do watch clips on Youtube when I get the chance, and I really like how they throw in little shoutouts to the 80s cartoon in some episodes (one of the season finale episodes of FiM refers to Tirek and Scorpan, two antagonists from the Gen 1 MLP pilot episode Rescue From Midnight Castle, and I believe the Smooze had an appearance in another episode after that, only it was green as opposed to the oozing, sentient purple slime from the 1986 My Little Pony Movie. And of course there's the episode with Moondancer, a pony from the G1 pilot).

My favorite FiM pony is definitely Fluttershy...she's just so sweet, kind, always thinks of others before herself, and I just relate to her a lot. As for my favorite song, there are several that I like...."Giggle at the Ghosties," "Smile, Smile, Smile," "You'll Play Your Part," and Discord's "Glass of Water Song." :blush: I also liked it when Fluttershy sang "Hush Now, Quiet Now," to the CMC...I kinda wish we'd gotten to hear her sing the entire song. My favorite episode would probably be the season finale episode with Tirek that I mentioned. :grinning:

Last edited:
It's okay. I used to collect the ones from the 1980's but got BADLY bullied on a forum for MLP collectors and lost the heart to collect them anymore. I'll probably just end up selling them.

I love the show even though it ended. I used to dislike the show till my ex teased me and forced me to watch it . after my grandfather died i used it to cope with his death . I still watch the show and do fanfics . I especially love the equestria girls series (sunset shimmer is amazing )

I love the show even though it ended. I used to dislike the show till my ex teased me and forced me to watch it . after my grandfather died i used it to cope with his death . I still watch the show and do fanfics . I especially love the equestria girls series (sunset shimmer is amazing )

New Threads

Top Bottom