• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Do You Have A Special NT In Your Life? (And if so, what makes them so special?)

Grumpy Cat

I would like to know if there are any Aspies who have NT's in their life that are special to them and why.

Me first (NT girl). My special NT is my Mama because, well, because she's my Mama! :)

I have a friend who is special. She is a person who is accepting of everyone for who they are. She does not welcome everyone to be with her, if you are inappropriate, but outside of that, she is kind and will give all people her time.

"She who must be obeyed", my wife. I would be 100% lost in this NT world with out her. She is my navigator, guiding me though the weirdness of the NT world. I would do anything for her and she would do anything for me. Love really is a wonderful thing!

My sister. She's my sister.

Similar arguments go for my brother, mother, father and other sister, even not knowing exactly how neurotypical said father and other sister are.

My family has always had my back, even if it struggles to understand me sometimes. :)

My boyfriend is the anchor to my ship. (I suppose my family is my crew.)

I have the regular boyfriend/family support combo pack, but I've been really touched to see how two of the ladies at work have kind of started looking out for me unofficially.

New Threads

Top Bottom