• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Dating Corner

Obsessions/Interests: Many things, I'm multifaceted. Get to know me, and find out. I might surprise you.

Let me clarify. Since I didn't go into any details.

I like ; books. Reading books. Arranging books. Studying books. I like old books, also I like bad weather, I like to get wet! vanilla ice cream, visiting cemeteries, loud punk rock music, and am not averse to polygamy, if that's what floats your boat. And I don't believe in Microwaves!!

What else...err...I'm very old fashioned, I like dresses...ha only joking.

I Also like hmmmnn let me think, I believe in kooky things like, reincarnation, Jim Henson stuff (dark crystal, and that philosophy show, with those Greek fables, that's my favorite.)not a vegetarian, I like meat! Spicy too. I like to go commando, I find underwear so restricting. I like sex pistols and honey bees. I like to visit places, and listen to music. I like the dark. I'm more comfortable in the dark, (I've walked through countryside at night, encountered wild animals, it doesn't not scare me.) I like SNL, original cast,, those guys were just great where that they! Especially Belushi. All those 80's comedy. Also those brat pack movies. My favorites being War games, ( Sheedy.) Repo Man, (Emilio ruled in that, Iggy pop soundtrack) Breakfast Club. (Molly, what a hotty, unconventional but hey.) Oh and Weird Science. ( Hall, that funny geek, we can all identify with.)

But at the end of the day. Hey I'm just a guy that reads books. Read a lot of books. Oh and I like shows about serial killers, preferably with a musical component.

As You can tell...I'm very odd, I bet there is nobody out there that shares these interests, such a shame, I know such persons could not possibly exist, and not likely to exist.

And if I ever met such a person that liked all that too. It probably must be hallucination or something.

But that's just tip of iceberg. I like a lot more other stuff too. But just to give you a idea.

Username: gggrick
Sexuality: I am strongly inclined to other males.
Religion: I believe in God, but I am not affiliated to any religion.
Politics: I am democrat.
Philosophy: Compassionate.
Obsessions/Interests: I love plants and I grow them as a hobby. I invest a lot of time around them to keep me busy and needed.
Desired Partner Characteristics: I am looking for someone about my age that would like to spend time around me unbiased, mutual interests or not, but able to get along and stay together.
Self-Description: I like simple things in life, love to laugh and spend time watching movies, a good TV series, or simply spending time outside together conversing , etc.

Username: gggrick
Sexuality: I am strongly inclined to other males.
Religion: I believe in God, but I am not affiliated to any religion.
Politics: I am democrat.
Philosophy: Compassionate.
Obsessions/Interests: I love plants and I grow them as a hobby. I invest a lot of time around them to keep me busy and needed.
Desired Partner Characteristics: I am looking for someone about my age that would like to spend time around me unbiased, mutual interests or not, but able to get along and stay together.
Self-Description: I like simple things in life, love to laugh and spend time watching movies, a good TV series, or simply spending time outside together conversing , etc.

I am just like you in pretty much all of these ways, but I am a 28-year-old woman interested in women! And I'm not actively seeking a romantic partner at the moment. I had previously posted in this thread but deleted it since I don't want a relationship right now and some of my priorities have changed.
Here's hoping that we both find exactly what we're looking for someday though.

I am just like you in pretty much all of these ways, but I am a 28-year-old woman interested in women! And I'm not actively seeking a romantic partner at the moment. I had previously posted in this thread but deleted it since I don't want a relationship right now and some of my priorities have changed.
Here's hoping that we both find exactly what we're looking for someday though.
Hi Luca!
It is nice to get a response like that from someone we never expected. I appreciate you are giving me hope to find what I am looking for. Nice meeting you. Looking for a relationship for me is not a priority these days, but I posted this thread just to see if there is someone with the similar condition that might click with me, and who knows, we just have to give it a try.

Hi Luca!
It is nice to get a response like that from someone we never expected. I appreciate you are giving me hope to find what I am looking for. Nice meeting you. Looking for a relationship for me is not a priority these days, but I posted this thread just to see if there is someone with the similar condition that might click with me, and who knows, we just have to give it a try.
Thanks, that made me smile :)
Best of luck!

Username: TheDarkHorse

Sexuality: I identify as grandeglutesexual. I love me some big booty girls.

Religion: Church of Jar Jar Binks

Politics: Politics have no meaning for me.

Philosophy: God and Anime

Obsessions/Interests: I am an avid collector of belly button lint and I have many jars in my room. I also play Runescape and when I pick up girls, I tell them how I am rich in Runescape. It has yet to work but I am sure it will someday.

Desired Partner Characteristics: I like my girls big and tall to the point where they can pick me up and do whatever they want with me. I prefer asian girls so we can play ping pong together. My type is also big booty puerto rican goddesses, as they are the most beautiful women on earth. Must be slim thick and have a pretty face because that's all I care about about in a female.

Self-Description: Hello, my name is Jeff and I am 41 years old, unemployed, and currently live with my parents. My body type is more to love and I am looking for a young beautiful woman in her twenties to make love with and have many beautiful babies together.

bPJAKVF.jpeg

Username: Eren
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Religion: Atheist/agnostic
Obsessions/Interests: Nothing very specific except video games.
Desired Partner Characteristics: I don't have a specific prototype of a girl, the only thing that matters to me is that she is faithful, empathetic, loving, that she really likes spending time with her partner, etc...
Self-Description: My name is Francisco, I am almost 29 years old and I live in Spain, I have been working as a programmer from home for a few years. My main hobbies are video games and meeting IRL friends.

New Threads

Top Bottom