• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Dating App Survey: ASD Experiences

Giobal

Hello everyone,
Currently, I'm occupied with a study project concerning dating apps. In this project, my focus is on the experiences of people with ASD, ADHD or Asperger's syndrome with dating apps. To gain a deeper understanding of these experiences, I have designed a survey containing some questions.

So if you happen to have one of the above mentioned conditions, it would be greatly appreciated if you could take a moment to complete this survey. Any information you provide will contribute to my research progress! It will only take about 5 minutes.

Survey: Dating App Survey: ASD Experiences

Maybe you could answer a few questions first. We are not simply...

rats.jpg

Who are you? Are you a medical or mental health professional or is this part of a commercial research?

What organization are you attached to (if any)?

Where is the information going?

What privacy protection are you using?

Every researcher I have seen identifies themselves like Tom has explained. They include all of that information, including their name, very transparent.

Maybe you could answer a few questions first. We are not simply...

View attachment 118766

Who are you? Are you a medical or mental health professional or is this part of a commercial research?

What organization are you attached to (if any)?

Where is the information going?

What privacy protection are you using?
I'm just a university student and the survey in question is for my school project.

I'm not port of a organisation or anything. This information is solely being used for our project and nothing more. It is also completely anonymous and no information whatsoever will be published or shared with other students.

You can fill in your email for further contact but this option is also optional and not required.

I apologise for not providing enough information about our survey and hope to have clarified myself.

I'm just a university student and the survey in question is for my school project.

I'm not port of a organisation or anything. This information is solely being used for our project and nothing more. It is also completely anonymous and no information whatsoever will be published or shared with other students.

You can fill in your email for further contact but this option is also optional and not required.

I apologise for not providing enough information about our survey and hope to have clarified myself.

If the survey is intended to provide data for an academic study, some basics would include:

Names of the students / researchers

Names of the professor / supervisor and their contact info

Intent of research

Statement confirming that the study has been cleared/ approved by the university's ethics committee or similar

Statement on data protection and retention

New Threads

Top Bottom