• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Corrupt A Wish

Granted. There is now plenty that you can't un-see.

I wish this sore throat would go away.

Ok, but if you had that you'd just end up hanging in those same places you spend your time now, so basically you'd just pay rent for nothing.

I wish I had learned to play a cello as a kid.

granted, but you end up having no free time cuz you're always practicing.

I wish I hadn't drunk all that beer I did last night at the hockey game..... ~shudders~

granted, but you end up having no free time cuz you're always practicing.

I wish I hadn't drunk all that beer I did last night at the hockey game..... ~shudders~

Granted. Instead, you drank what you thought was apple juice....It wasn't apple juice.

I wish my chocolate pudding would set and chill so I can have a 3 AM snack :(

Granted. Instead, you drank what you thought was apple juice....It wasn't apple juice.

I wish my chocolate pudding would set and chill so I can have a 3 AM snack :(

Granted. But you give the chocolate pudding to me and then in return I give you a 3 AM snack of rabbit pellets and shell grit.

I wish I knew what Hitler thought of Charlie Chaplin's The Great Dictator after he eventually watched it out of curiosity.

Sure. But now you'll need to watch it over and over again yourself to really understand what he meant by all that.

I wish I hadn't pollinosis getting worse each year.

Granted, but ice cream doesn't have bones

I wish my brothers would stop seeing me as a stupid, lazy, jackass that doesn't deserve to live.

Granted, but instead of a Doctor of Philosophy you get a Prickly Hare Doll.

I wish it was already next year so I could see the new production of Les Miserables.

Granted but you miss out on a whole heap of new technology and the removal of money in exchange for "credits" on an implant in the skin, as you have just jumped forward in time you have no idea how any of this works and more importantly do not have a chip and are therefore broke and unable to see it, plus you would be in jail for breaking the law for not having the required chip.

I wish my father's partner was dead and he could actually live his life the way he wants instead of living under the rule of a psycho.

Granted. Now the person you are speaking to turns to gold.

I wish my MNF ticket would get here already.

Granted. Your Municipal Nerfing Fine is for 2000 dollars. Next time remember to Nerf indoors.
I wish I was over my jet lag.

Granted, The jet has taken off early and you missed your flight.

I wish I was really really smart in Science

Granted. Now, if only you could remember where you misplaced your pen, the world would also know.

I wish it wasn't so cold.

Granted. You're now in Winnipeg. It's colder. When in Rome, enjoy your Slurpee.

I wish I could have Monday the 15th off.

New Threads

Top Bottom