• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Corrupt A Wish

SirMaverick

The rules are SIMPLE:

I make a wish, and the next person to post finds an ironic way to derive bad consequences from granting the wish, or to otherwise tag a downside to it, and so on and so forth.

EXAMPLE:

John/Jane Doe posts: I wish i could get enough courage to talk to this person.

The next person would grant the wish but say something like, "you get the courage to talk to the person, but you end up annoying the ever living crap out of them and they get a restraining order on you." or something like that....

Simple ain't it? :D

I wish I had a car.

I grant you a car.... but it has been in a flood and the engine is totally siezed up and completely totaled beyond repair. (Would cost more to fix than the car is worth.)

I wish I could go on a vaction to the Patagonia region of Argentina.

I grant you a car.... but it has been in a flood and the engine is totally siezed up and completely totaled beyond repair. (Would cost more to fix than the car is worth.)

I wish I could go on a vaction to the Patagonia region of Argentina.

Granted.....but while there the country goes on lockdown and you end up stuck there!

I wish I had the money to fix my desktop

Edit: Double post AND forgot to add a wish. (Stupid me) Edit again: forgot to corrupt the above wish. (Double stupid) :p

Granted, but it doesn't rain for the next year.

I wish I could fly like a bird

Last edited:
Wings make finding a nicely fitting coat an awkward shopping experience.

Lunchtime here in Melbourne Australia! I wish for some nice Ramen noodles.

Wings make finding a nicely fitting coat an awkward shopping experience.

Lunchtime here in Melbourne Australia! I wish for some nice Ramen noodles.

you get your noodles...but there's bugs in 'em (gotta love protein bahahaha)

I wish I could find the right type socks to wear with my boots

Granted, but then you would see each other too often and annoy the hell out of one another.

I wish I had already obtained my black belt.

Granted... But you can only sing with farts rather than your voice.

I wish I had a cyborg girlfriend.

New Threads

Top Bottom