• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Corrupt A Wish

Granted, but not knowing the language fluently, you fail to successfully interact with your fellow Klingons, and become isolated.

I wish I had background music wherever I go, depending on my emotions or if I'm in danger.

Granted, but it comes with an annoying voiceover that describes all your actions and thoughts too (No prizes for guessing where I got that idea).

I wish I had my own house.

Granted but it is the house from Thirteen Ghosts and tries to kill you !

I wish I won millions on the lottery !

Granted but the world ends the next day so you don't get to spend it.

I wish were the queen of england

Granted. You are hereby crowned Queen Jane and the date is 10 July 1553. Better make the best of the next nine days :)

I wish I was young again.

Granted. Now you have to put up with the painful process of growing teeth

I wish I'd be given a self-driving car

Granted. It is the Knight Rider car and constantly nags you about your driving.

I wish all the NT's became Aspies overnight

Granted: but the whole world starves to death, :eek: because they are too busy collecting rocks and stamps to farm.:rolleyes:

I wish: I had my own Blimp to fly to the market and get milk.:smilingimp:

Granted: but the blimp doesn't have any breaks and carries on past the market and doesn't stop until you are over Australia
I wish I had a star trek teleporter

Granted: but the star trek teleporter has a glitch and lands you in the darkest depths of the stinkiest, most disease-ridden sewer in the universe.

I wish I lived on the moon (obviously being able to breathe no problem).

Granted. But you find the moon really is made of cheese. With your sensory issues, you find the smell a little overwhelming. You feel a headache coming on...

I wish I owned a tardis - but one a bit more predictable than Dr Who's!

Granted. There is a mix up though and you end having one of your eyes removed and replaced with an eye-phone

I wish that the weather in Britain would be as warm as it is in Australia.

I wish that the weather in Britain would be as warm as it is in Australia.

Ala kazar! Done.

But all England's verdant green dries up and shrivels into husks that blows away in the huge dust storms that scour the landscape.

I wish spring would come early. Really early, like next week.

....... and lands you in the darkest depths of the stinkiest, most disease-ridden sewer in the universe.
Ah, I see you've been to Brixton then ! :D

I wish spring would come early. Really early, like next week.

Abracadabra your wish is granted, although there was a mixup with the order and a truck turns up and delivers you a thousand bed springs !!
Sign here please :)

I wish I could invent a cheap, clean renewable energy source ......

sorry: I type too slow, can skip if you wish..... Tom: said:I wish spring would come early

Granted: But spring comes early with a :rage: solar coronal ejection from the sun. Most of the human race end up either dying of heat stroke or starving to death trying to keep cool on the north and south poles.

I wish: I had my own hydrogen rocket to fly around in.:rocket:

Last edited:
Your wish is granted. Your rocket ship is named "The Hindenburg"

I wish I had an Ood to sing to me

Granted! But the Ood also insists on marrying and starting a family with you.

I wish to become one of those peppy energetic morning people.

"JuniperBug, post: 189660, member: 12646"]Granted! But the Ood also insists on marrying and starting a family with you.

I wish to become one of those peppy energetic morning people.

thank you JuniperBug StefF stumped me with that Ood thing I knew it was some greek singing thing maybe? but couldn't remember exactly what.

Granted: But you overdose on caffeine chew your and Bosses leg off when he says good morning, and get fired and starve to death under a bridge in Florida.

I wish: I could go on a sailing voyage this summer in my sailboat.

New Threads

Top Bottom