• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

College Students with ASD

Attention all college students with ASD (including what was formerly known as Asperger’s Syndrome), we are looking to hear about your experiences as a university student! Your feedback will be very beneficial in helping to develop a social support program for Loyola students with ASD. Survey takes 10-15 minutes to complete. Please fill out our survey by following this link: PALS Program Design Feedback: Pilot Study Survey. All responses will be kept confidential and will only be used for research purposes. For more information, contact Dr. Denise Davidson at [email protected].

Attention all college students with ASD (including what was formerly known as Asperger’s Syndrome), we are looking to hear about your experiences as a university student! Your feedback will be very beneficial in helping to develop a social support program for Loyola students with ASD. Survey takes 10-15 minutes to complete. Please fill out our survey by following this link: PALS Program Design Feedback: Pilot Study Survey. All responses will be kept confidential and will only be used for research purposes. For more information, contact Dr. Denise Davidson at [email protected].
as many research teams before you have done -you haven't put an age limit or a starting age .I never attended university

as many research teams before you have done -you haven't put an age limit or a starting age. I never attended university

Note their admissions requirements. Age itself doesn't appear to be a factor.

In this instance I think it's simply a conditional question of whether or not you attended higher education as a person on the spectrum of autism. In the past or present. At least that's how I took this request.

Requirements: Loyola University Chicago
Loyola University Chicago

Last edited:
Note their admissions requirements. Age itself doesn't appear to be a factor.

In this instance I think it's simply a conditional question of whether or not you attended higher education as a person on the spectrum of autism. In the past or present. At least that's how I took this request.

Requirements: Loyola University Chicago
Loyola University Chicago
more people in my opinion would be interested if they put The age requirements in the title

more people in my opinion would be interested if they put The age requirements in the title

In my country this might be construed as legally precarious, insinuating discrimination under the circumstances. Might sound absurd, but then that's "the nature of the beast".

It all just depends on what kind of legal controls are in place within their internal bureaucracy. Some institutions may not care, while others may "walk on eggshells" depending on their record of litigation against them.

Frankly when it comes to legal liability, these aren't good times for large educational institutions in general.

Last edited:
I did Residential College from 17 to 19 then local College from 19 to 21, but I wasn't diagnosed till October 1999 when I was 23 years and 6 and half months old.

I enjoyed it, and 21 years later I am considering going back this year to local College to do a game design course (see the topic I did last week in the employment and education section).

Is this survey avaiable for any country? I'm a college student from Costa Rica.

New Threads

Top Bottom