• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

autism what is it

I haven't seen anyone believe a pill cures autism, but I have seen people believe diet and other things cure autism. Some of them are incredibly disturbing. I've not looked into every claim, some of them may have a basis.

but before this you said :

does any of you say that there is a pill or diet that can cure autism?
I don't, but some people believe this.

you are clearly saying at first you havet seen anyone believe in a pill cure
then you said - i dont (you dont yourself) but some people believe this.

Do you see that "or diet"?

Saying or believing don't make things true.

Just because a person, or several people say something is
true, that doesn't make it so.

i agree...
but his statement is confusing

Do you see that "or diet"?

okay... so maybe you should have separated the two...

555 name again....

so if i understand you right.... you mean you havent seen or heard anyone believing there is a pill that can cure autism
BUT
you have seen and heard that there are people who believe diets and other things can cure autism

Last edited:
so if i understand you right.... you mean you havent seen or heard anyone believing there is a pill that can cure autism
BUT
you have seen and heard that there are people who believe diets and other things can cure autism
Correct, that was what I was saying.

you were not talking about people on this post only right? you were talking about everyone you know in general in real life right?
I was talking about posts online in general, rather than this post only. In real life, I've not heard anything.

Hello Mary Anne, I thought that you would be contradicting me :)

Everybody, watch this video it is very important:

Then you will find out how reliable or honest these scientific studies are.

Peripheral neuropathy is one of the easiest neurological conditions to heal. It went very quickly for me and for others when adopting a healing diet, which by the way is not the same as a 'healthy' diet.

The one I am on, which is CURING people of diabetes is plant based and no sugar salt or oil which goes a lot further than so called healthy diets. This plant based diet has been shown on numnerous honest studies to reverse heart disease as well as many other conditions. Of course it must be tweaked for individual cases but he basics are the same. Watch Dr Joel Furhman MD on You Tube.

I have followed Furhman too. I understand reversing illness through diet. However, if one is born with autism, do YOU believe that changing a diet will end autism? How about muscular dystrophy? Or epilepsy? Or cognitive low I.Q? Some things, we are born with. I find that a good diet helps everyone, but it’s sure not going to raise one’s I.Q !

I haven't seen anyone believe a pill cures autism, but I have seen people believe diet and other things cure autism. Some of them are incredibly disturbing. I've not looked into every claim, some of them may have a basis.

but before this you said :

you are clearly saying at first you havet seen anyone believe in a pill cure
then you said - i dont (you dont yourself) but some people believe this.

I do agree that some people will believe anything! They believe that god can cure them, or that some preacher faith healer can make the blind see, and the parylised walk. Others believe that vaccines cause autism (it does not). People want to believe anything based on their emotions, and gossip, rather than science based facts.

Last edited:
There is no proven pill or diet that will "cure" autism. There are fake "cures" advertised and many of them are outright dangerous (including recently bleach). The UK government (I can only speak for the UK) is in the processing of banning anything being advertised as a "cure" for autism for this very reason.

Bleach—! What?????

well literally AGAIN
you claim some people DO BELIEVE THERE IS A PILL TO CURE AUTISM

THE YOU SAY THE OPPOSITE

..I haven't seen anyone believe a pill cures autism, but I have seen people believe diet and other things cure autism. Some of them are incredibly disturbing. I've not looked into every claim, some of them may have a basis.....

this is not the same thing.

55853 make a name!

if there is a pill how can everyone say there is not a cure

or is it a very few people whow falsely believing this

What are you talking about ? There ARE NOT “cures” for Autism as we keep explaining in the 30 + replies over 3 forum threads. Anybody can make a pill and say it will cure this or that, and lie! People can SAY they have a cure, but they don’t. Have you not read any of the multiple forum thread conversations? One of the threads is here:

If you want to believe in lies, then go ahead. I think we have all told you at least 30 times now, in 3 forum threads that there is no “cure” or way to “erase” autism. Anyone saying so, has not proven it enough for it to be science. It’s all wishful thinking. If you want to believe it, that fine. But please stop asking the same things a million times over.

Last edited:
Omigod that’s beyond crazy!!!! Sickest thing I have ever heard of late. It’s just as I was telling Nima Naghibi - people are desperate and stupid enough to believe in anything. That “church leader” who started this should be jailed. Cult leaders have always creeped me out! The followers truly frighten me.

Hello Mary Anne, I thought that you would be contradicting me :)

Everybody, watch this video it is very important:

Then you will find out how reliable or honest these scientific studies are.

Peripheral neuropathy is one of the easiest neurological conditions to heal. It went very quickly for me and for others when adopting a healing diet, which by the way is not the same as a 'healthy' diet.

The one I am on, which is CURING people of diabetes is plant based and no sugar salt or oil which goes a lot further than so called healthy diets. This plant based diet has been shown on numnerous honest studies to reverse heart disease as well as many other conditions. Of course it must be tweaked for individual cases but he basics are the same. Watch Dr Joel Furhman MD on You Tube.

I absolutely hate big pharma. I could write volumes on them, but am not going to because it would mess up my evening really badly.

Omigod that’s beyond crazy!!!! Sickest thing I have ever heard of late. It’s just as I was telling Nima Naghibi - people are desperate and stupid enough to believe in anything. That “church leader” who started this should be jailed. Cult leaders have always creeped me out! The followers truly frighten me.
Yep, it shocks me what people will believe, and to use their own children as guinea pigs... Their kids should be taken off them.

There is no proven pill or diet that will "cure" autism. There are fake "cures" advertised and many of them are outright dangerous (including recently bleach). The UK government (I can only speak for the UK) is in the processing of banning anything being advertised as a "cure" for autism for this very reason.

After reading several articles about this utterly sick and dangerous practice, imagine my SHOCK at finding his bleach “medicine” available on Amazon.com! The reviews from so called people who drink bleach daily is beyond surreal, frightening and mind blowing!
https://www.amazon.com/Humbles-Mineral-Solution-A-Miracle/dp/B074Q254HB

Since authorities are arresting people who sell it in Canada and giving them jail time, I wonder how this poison is allowed to be sold online? This crazy cult leader also sells his books on Amazon. Disturbing.

Last edited:
After reading several articles about this utterly sick and dangerous practice, imagine my SHOCK at finding his bleach “medicine” available on Amazon.com! The reviews from so called people who drink bleach daily is beyond surreal, frightening and mind blowing!
https://www.amazon.com/Humbles-Mineral-Solution-A-Miracle/dp/B074Q254HB

Since authorities are arresting people who sell it in Canada and giving them jail time, I wonder how this poison is allowed to be sold online? This Charleston crazy cult leader also sells his books! Disturbing.
Read the description and disclaimer, that's how they're allowed to get away with it. It's the same with legal highs; as long as it says on the packaging "not for human consumption" they can get away with it.

I dearly hope most of those "reviewers" are fake, otherwise it explains where all the brain cells in the world have gone.

I have followed Furhman too. I understand reversing illness through diet. However, if one is born with autism, do YOU believe that changing a diet will end autism? How about muscular dystrophy? Or epilepsy? Or cognitive low I.Q? Some things, we are born with. I find that a good diet helps everyone, but it’s sure not going to raise one’s I.Q !

Mary Anne, Where is the proof that autism is conjenital? The evidence is against it being inherited as the rates of it have soared during the last 15 years. Epigenetics says that the increase is due to the extra chemicals in the environment and therefore the defective gene can be switched off in the same way as it was switched on, and studies have shown that indeed this occurs in many conditions. I take it you are not familiar with this advance in medicine. Epilepsy yes it can be 'ended' by putting kids on the ketogenic diet and clinical studies have shown this.

And low IQ yes, indeed can be raised through natural intervention as the cause is often biochemical.

I have been on enough autism forums where parents use diet and orthomolecular intervention and their children start to speak and perform normally at school and to all intent and purposes, the children no longer exhibit ASD symptoms, to know that the official line is wrong as it is on other diseases where mainstream interest is not in healing. Are you trying to tell me that these people are liars? Where is your evidence that this is so?

Of course not all conditions can be corrected this way but we still have a lot to learn. However I have been around just too many patient forums to know that most of what we are told from the mainstream concerning cures is false.

Read the description and disclaimer, that's how they're allowed to get away with it. It's the same with legal highs; as long as it says on the packaging "not for human consumption" they can get away with it.

I dearly hope most of those "reviewers" are fake, otherwise it explains where all the brain cells in the world have gone.

Yes, I saw that description of being called “a water purifier.” Yet, I speed read many many ardent followers, and then those who complained of bleeding gums, and sore throats, etc. oh gosh, it’s too horrible to be real! There is an autism book connected to these treatments. https://www.change.org/p/amazon-rem...mptoms-known-as-autism-from-your-sellers-list
This is th
Mary Anne, Where is the proof that autism is conjenital? The evidence is against it being inherited as the rates of it have soared during the last 15 years. Epigenetics says that the increase is due to the extra chemicals in the environment and therefore the defective gene can be switched off in the same way as it was switched on, and studies have shown that indeed this occurs in many conditions. I take it you are not familiar with this advance in medicine. Epilepsy yes it can be 'ended' by putting kids on the ketogenic diet and clinical studies have shown this.

And low IQ yes, indeed can be raised through natural intervention as the cause is often biochemical.

I have been on enough autism forums where parents use diet and orthomolecular intervention and their children start to speak and perform normally at school and to all intent and purposes, the children no longer exhibit ASD symptoms, to know that the official line is wrong as it is on other diseases where mainstream interest is not in healing. Are you trying to tell me that these people are liars? Where is your evidence that this is so?

Of course not all conditions can be corrected this way but we still have a lot to learn. However I have been around just too many patient forums to know that most of what we are told from the mainstream concerning cures is false.

Fascinating...and difficult to follow the peer reviewed clinical scientific published articles. Why aren’t these therapies more mainstream? People still have epileptic seizures. People still regularly die from cancer. Most of society is uninformed about ketogenic diets (which can be dangerous is done for too long. I have studied nutrition for years- diet plays a role far more than we can imagine. However I am not ready to believe everything I see online. Epigenetic is difficult to read about scientifically. The terminology is strange. I cannot grasp it, like I can understand reading other scientific journals.

Are you a fan of Kerri Rivera and her book? Do you embrace MMS therapies, hyperbaric chambers, Neem oil, and all that? Quite the controversies. Have you, as a parent of an autistic child engaged in these practices? Do you believe that the heavy metals in vaccinations are part of the problem?

New Threads

Top Bottom