• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Aspie Tests (RAADS, AQ etc)

Woah, thank you for the exhaustive answer!

That's just weird cuz my score was 189-194 every time. But I don't think it would be that severe...

Youre very wellcome and sorry for the confusion :oops:

How do you think i reacted when i found out im Level 3 :confused::eek::)

And as in both our cases you also have to count in ADHD (and in my cases a gazilion other co morbid diagnosis on top of that )

Last edited:
I just re-did the a few of the tests being harsher on my scores to get them lower. Ie where I had doubt I went further towards NT.

The result my AQ went from 38 to 40!
RAAD-s when from 138 to 158.

Tad confused by that!

Your neurodiverse (Aspie) score: 119 of 200
Your neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 91 of 200
You seem to have both neurodiverse and neurotypical traits

Saw this topic and thought it was interesting to take a test as well.
Best or worst of both worlds i guess :D Makes sense with a PDD-NOS diagnose.

Attachments

• poly10a.php.png
    poly10a.php.png
    85.6 KB · Views: 0
I've done these tests several times. Always aspie. Actually found a test I did back I 2012... Aspie it said.

No official diagnosis though. My work's psychologist said that I am doing too fine to get into proper tests.

AQ: 42/50
Aspie Quiz: Your neurodiverse (Aspie) score: 135 of 200
Your neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 55 of 200
You are very likely neurodiverse (Aspie)

RITVO:
Total: 158
Language: 14
Social Relatedness: 69
Sensory/Motor: 47
Circumscribed Interests: 28

Aspie Quiz:
Your neurodiverse (Aspie) score: 158 of 200
Your neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 48 of 200
You are very likely neurodiverse (Aspie)

I've taken a few others and pretty much every single one comes up with a score for probable autism - I don't have an official diagnosis however.

It is quite hard to get, I think that if one is high functioning, it is very hard to get even tested, as the test resources are saved for those who are in more desperate need.
In fact, high functioning autism is not a disease. Neurotypicals are also not good at all areas and not interested in everything. Many neurotypicals also struggle to make friendships or are clumsy or have low emotional intelligence. And in last, there is not a clear boarder between "normal" and "autistic" interests.

In fact, high functioning autism is not a disease. Neurotypicals are also not good at all areas and not interested in everything. Many neurotypicals also struggle to make friendships or are clumsy or have low emotional intelligence. And in last, there is not a clear boarder between "normal" and "autistic" interests.
Cant argue but the fact that autism is propably not a disease at all. Differeant wiring for sure.

The issue is that assumptions are made about how "high functioning" you are based on factors such as employment, presence of relationships, living independently, ability to mask, etc. The issue that causes is that, in the absence of autism (because you're too "high functioning" for that diagnosis) you're likely to get assigned one or more diagnoses that don't address the root of the problem and may be given treatment that is not helpful or even harmful.

So it's really important to understand a person's neurology when trying to treat them, even if that neurology in and of itself doesn't rise to the level of "disorder".

New Threads

Top Bottom