• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Ask the person below you a question

Not accepting a full scholarship to study my whole career abroad.

Have you ever cheated on your partner?

Human partners no, cat partners yes kind of if sleeping with other cats at the homes of friends counts? I can't help it if they are drawn to me...

What's your favourite phrase or saying?

Gow wit fah
(Spoken in a Japanese accent based on my acronym GOWTF
which stands for get on with the f***er

What is a regret youve never expressed to anyone?

Slapping my father across the face which he did not deserve.

What is the most important thing you've learned from a mistake?

That mistakes can make a path to something good.

What was your most recent experience that made you feel alive?

Walking on a beach and finding shells and pebbles.

What is your favourite tree?

Bansai trees.

If you could have a lifetime supply of any candy in the world, what would it be?

A friend who i won't name.
In the past few years i watched him go from someone with a good foundation... grown into... something like a celebrity. He's on the fast track to fame, riches and already has a fantastic life. What i admire about him is the ability to breeze through to many difficult tasks

What was the last feeling you felt?

It's a quiet road. Also I have a manageable small garden.

What's your favourite season?

New Threads

Top Bottom