• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Ask A Stupid Question...

I just read a book that says it's a little bit of
neither because we are all influenced by parasites
which control our behaviors. This includes cats,
rats, humans and other animals. It wasn't too
bad a story. Fiction, YA. Every other chapter
had non-fictional descriptions of the life cycles
of some parasite.

Does anybody want to know the name of the book?

A: you broke the rules that's a smart question imo :p
B: Yes!

If I press every button in the elevator alone, what are the odds that I am alone for the whole ride?

No, I don't know.

Is unpressing like unclicking?
Or more like wadding up clothes after they've been ironed?

It's more like taking an iron to the keyboard and seeing what monstrosity ends up being typed.

If your neighbour owned 56 Zebras, 23 Dogs, 2 Cats and 5 foxes, how many Horses would you guess that they owned?

Not more than 14 and some of them would be miniature.

Why do people keep thinking they should look at my face?

I guess they would rather look at your face than your feet.

Why isn't it cheaper to mail something from the USA to Canada than from the USA to Europe?

Because Europe is father away probably, to cover the cost of the required beans it takes for the flight.

Can I go potty in the orchard, mommy?

Because Europe is father away probably, to cover the cost of the required beans it takes for the flight.

Can I go potty in the orchard, mommy?
Heck yeah son! Makes them apples grow right.

Is Wibby really Bibby?

New Threads

Top Bottom