• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Ask A Stupid Question...

Obviously about 3 and a 1/2.

What is the best technique for the long term, outdoor preservation of Cheetos? Keep in mind that they are no longer in the bag, they are just lying around loose. Oh, and they are the crunchier kind. Not the softer, puffy ones.

Go ask Mr. Owl. I never made it without biting.
How do I get the llamas to stop flying around my house?

You think THAT'S a stumper? I've got a riddle for ya:

Two people were,murdered in a resteraunt during lunch. However, the murders were done very discreetly and the bodies weren't found until dinner time. One body was found covered bleeding from their mouth and nose in a bathroom stall, a bread knife in their hand. The other body was hidden underneath a table near the bar. Five weapons were said to have been seen being used at the time of murder. One was a bread knife, another was a pistol, another was a fork, another was a broken bottle, and the last one was a baseball bat. The bread knife wasn't found until the first body was taken into the restroom,to be stabbed, but pistol was hidden on someone in the dining area, who went into the bathroom. A third suspect was reported using a fork to eat and finish his meal, but took his fork somewhere away from the bathroom area to kill the second victim. The bartender is suspect because he reported the sound of a broken bottle and found one on the floor of the bartending area just before the second victim was killed. The last suspect was said to have rushed into the building with a baseball bat to announce the killers' presence.

The question: Who killed the two victims and with what item?

Have fun scratching ya heads :)

enhanced-buzz-31482-1346766388-0.jpg

If Bobby has 12 apples and gives 4 oranges to Sadie, what is the likelihood that Bobby will reach terminal velocity before the train leaves the station?

-Austin

Tandem bananas is the answer.

If I bury a half empty can of Coca Cola, what will
it grow up to be?

A. Maybe
B. 5 or more, depending on how you slice it
C. Who is this 'we' you're talking about?

What's the big deal, anyway?

So, more people like asking stupid questions
than answering them?

New Threads

Top Bottom