• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Any issues with guys wearing pink headphones?

I've worn pink before and some older men will be very unfriendly to me about it. They all happened to be from a certain "community" of people :(

Wear pink or whatever colors and combinations you want to. Same with the headphones.

Enjoy. Life is too short to restrict ourselves to nonsensical rules.

giphy.gif
FYI, she has the 1976 "Superstar" face/head sculpt.
full

I had a pink polo shirt I wore sometimes, and coworkers (usually women) commented on it. I think they were probably being nice, but I am not the type that likes anyone to comment on what I wear. It wastes brain cycles trying to figure out their intent. I'd rather look good and nobody say anything. Now I just try to wear the same exact thing / grey shirts every day.

New Threads

Top Bottom