• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Any issues with guys wearing pink headphones?

Pink Jazz

I recently ordered myself a pair of Mpow 059 headphones in pink on Amazon after seeing them and trying them on in person in a birthday party I was at last night.

I was wondering, do you think there are any issues with a guy wearing pink headphones? Is it any different than wearing pink clothing? Will anyone see me as odd? I love the color pink a lot and a pair of pink headphones would be perfect for listening to smooth jazz.

LOL. I was just wondering something similar seeing some decent ear protectors that were pink. They had the right noise-reduction rating, but the only ones left were in pink rather than black.

Not sure how they would be received wearing them at an indoor firing range.

But hey, if you have the shirt to match...why not? :p

Last edited:
I have a pink backpack I use for to carry my MtG (and previously D&D) stuff around and no one ever bats an eye at me carrying it around on my back; besides, Pink's one of the most Coolest and Manliest colours ever. Embrace the pink!

I don't see a problem with it. The kind of person who is going to pick at you for pink headphones, is probably going to find something else to pick at you about if you're not wearing the headphones.

I was walking back from college many a year back and I was wearing pink headphones, and the only person out of many who had an issue was some kid who shouted "gay!" at me lol, and that was it. I'm sure you'd survive.

I think pink must be becoming more accepted here in Australia for boys because someone I know (who is pretty conservative) was wearing pink sand shoes the other day. It's about time we all loosened up.

Is a nice colour. Fact.

True. I always thought it went well with pastels. Aesthetics...first and foremost. I was wearing pink shirts in the 80s...no one ever thought to make an unkind remark about it. Yeah- nice IS nice.

Though I do know that former and controversial Arizona sheriff Joe Arpaio used to make outdoor county jail inmates wear pink prison underwear. He thought it was humiliating and that's how he wanted it. :rolleyes:

Ahh I love pink on men but I don't think I yet saw gay men wear it. Insta-crush, pink seems to fit men really well. Gotta take courage too, and thats cool!

Plus, pink is the only other color that goes well with any other.

I think there was a fashion time when men wore pink but I saw it being worn after too. Like 15 years ago or a bit more it was cool fashion. Looked refreshing, light/pale [sorta] colors. I especially liked one when I was about 12 with cool kinda smeared grey text on it. I still remember the guy.

Last edited:
I don't have a problem with pink, generally,* but my straight, ASD2 son fetishes on it (and it sends mixed messages to the gay men that he encounters).
*My arti-Barbies sport more than their fair share of pink.
full

Last edited:
I like it when men don't have hangups over gender colour stereotypes and I wouldn't bat an eyelid at anyone wearing pink.

I think people should wear whatever they're comfortable with.

Go for it!!

I don't have a problem with pink, generally,* but my straight, ASD2 son fetishes on it (and it sends mixed messages to the gay men that he encounters).
*My arti-Barbies sport more than their fair share of pink.
full

Let him fetish. Let him fetish on your Barbie dolls.

giphy.gif

New Threads

Top Bottom