• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Any good Tennis sims on Xbox One?

Mr Allen

V.I.P Member
Topic.

I played Virtua Tennis 2009 on PS3 last night and despite being a staunch supporter of Xbox, I quite enjoyed it, I know there's Tennis on Kinect Sports Rivals but I sold that away a while back when my Kinect sensor broke.

Just wondered if the Xbox 360 version of VT 2009 is backward compatible yet? Or if there's any other good Tennis sims on the format besides Kinect Sports Rivals, which I might get again at some point, it's a bit expensive even pre-owned at the moment

Last edited:
That's the only one for Xbox One.

Right now there isn't any on PS4 either as of today.

Tennis games such as VT, Top Spin, Grand Slam etc... bombed horrible on PS3 and Xbox 360 to the point of barley selling anything.

Sega has no intent to make another VT game after VT bombed on Xbox 360 and PS3, they lost money on making them.
Take Two has no intention of making another Tennis game under the 2K Sports line after they bombed worse than VT on PS3 and 360. They lost money on their Tennis games too. They shut down the studio
EA Grand Slam 1&2 bombed as bad as the others on PS3 and 360, that EA wanted nothing to do with Tennis going forward.
They shut down the studio I do believe.

All the Tennis games on PS3 and Xbox 360 sold less than 1 Million combined globally.

Tennis only sold well on Wii last gen (selling over 5 million units combined, not counting Wii Sports).

This gen PS4 and Xbox One have the same demographics as their predecessors.
The games that are selling over 1 Million globally on PS4 and Xbox One are AAA Blockbuster games, M-rated games, Shooters, Mainline sports (Basketball, Football, Soccer, Hockey, and NASCAR), and Realistic Racers.

Everything else is bombing on PS4 and Xbox One, to the point they are lucky to move 50,000 units globally.

Wii U only has Wii Sports Club (Wii Sports HD with improved controls and added online gameplay).

The point is, there is no market on PS4 and Xbox One for many games including Tennis.

New Threads

Top Bottom