• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

All about me

Momo

Well-Known Larrikin
As it is my eighteenth I'm going to be super annoying and post a thread all about me, for attention, obviously, because I'm just that selfish.:p

So happy birthday to me! Now I may drink and drive at the same time because Australian law is logical! Woohoo! Only bad thing is I'd have to go to an adult court for it... damn.

Happy Birthday Momo. Let's have a Momo Birthday Cake:

newsign.php

For someone who doesn't care that much about my birthday (I was quite content to let my 40th birthday pass with hardly any attention, and that was 5 years ago!)

Happy Birthday!

Happy Birthday Momo!! Hope it's a great one, and it's a special one too because 18 means adult (although in my case I was never an adult at heart!) I miss being 18. This October will be my 30th...booooooo!!

As it is my eighteenth I'm going to be super annoying and post a thread all about me, for attention, obviously, because I'm just that selfish.:p

So happy birthday to me! Now I may drink and drive at the same time because Australian law is logical! Woohoo! Only bad thing is I'd have to go to an adult court for it... damn.

Man you should have n doing allmthat stuff yesterday. Being prosecuted as an adult sucks.

will you be having a barbee it made me think think of the communal barbee i saw in the camping ground and dorms in kakadu national park
i was vegan then so never used it but so saw groups using it

in the UK they think its good to give a motor vehicle licence to a hormonal 17 year old
and a airgun licence at 14 insanity rules
will you be having a barbee it made me think think of the communal barbee i saw in the camping ground and dorms in kakadu national park
i was vegan then so never used it but so saw groups using it

just DONT drive anywhere i remember an Australian pastor telling us about a 24 year old Australian girl who'd became a Christian just a few months before being killed trying to avoid running over an animal in the n.t's
Well, my friend, I am a wreck waiting to happen. ;)

Well, my friend, I am a wreck waiting to happen. ;)
Happy Birthday @Momo :shortcake::cookie::candy::candybar::pizza::hamburger: ...well if you are going to crash and burn...Go Big!...and do it in Dramatic Style!....:p
I seem to have P.H.D. in the crash and burn in life thing?:rolleyes:
------------------------------------------------------------
Happy birthday!!! Ah crap, there's no hug emoji :/
@Jet Weiss , you can use this ((Hug!)) or this (( :bearface: )) or a (( :bearface:Hug!))

No! Mathalamus:imp: slobbering back hugs tho...:rolleyes: or you might end up in internet purgatory...:rage:................:p

Belated Happy birthday to you :D I know I'm late but please consider.

Drink driving is bad, mmkay?!

If you get hurt while driving under the influence, and get done for it, I for one have no sympathy.

just DONT drive anywhere i remember an Australian pastor telling us about a 24 year old Australian girl who'd became a Christian just a few months before being killed trying to avoid running over an animal in the n.t's

My junior year of HS I knew a guy who was driving on a farm/country road at a high rate of speed when he swerved to avoid a dog...and slammed headon into a tree. Yes, the tree won, and he died. If it's the animal or you, kill the animal.

New Threads

Top Bottom