• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

ados module 4 test. Do I have autism?

I realise this will make me sound uninformed, but what is an ados test?

(I haven't been tested for or diagnosed with anything on the autistic spectrum, but I do have Klinefelter's so I probably live next door to you all).

I realise this will make me sound uninformed, but what is an ados test?

(I haven't been tested for or diagnosed with anything on the autistic spectrum, but I do have Klinefelter's so I probably live next door to you all).
Howdy, neighbor!

Hi, there! An NT is a neurotypical (a non-autistic person or a person that is not neurodivergent). As for the imagination, autistic people can have vivid imaginations. I have an extremely vivid imagination. I can conjure up imaginary scenes like a movie in my head.

I recently took the ADOS-2 for research purposes. I would agree that you should not try to prepare for this test. It is possible preparation will skew your results. I also agree, just try to relax and be yourself (but I know it can be hard).

The test has a lot of modules and any single piece is not going to make a huge difference. Further, the ADOS-2 itself is just part of a full assessment.

The psychologist will probably learn a lot more through their interview / discussion with you than the test, anyway.

New Threads

Top Bottom