• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

6-word stories

Katleya

Sarcasm Lover
V.I.P Member
I keep on reading, every once in a while, that Hemingway invented 6-word stories (the example usually given being "For sale: baby shoes, never worn").

Here are mine, for starters. I'm going for the horror genre:

Boss: "Katleya, we need to talk."

Wearing dirty shoes on the couch.

Homer brought sanity to our world.

I don't like six word stories. :)

They are too easy to write. :)

Hemingway didn't actually write that story. :)

I prefer five word stories myself. :)

I don't like six word stories. :)

They are too easy to write. :)

Hemingway didn't actually write that story. :)

I prefer five word stories myself. :)

Why are Five-letter-stories more challenging than Six-letter -stories? I don't see why are they easier :). If they are so easy, then write one :D.
BTW , I think it's very cool that you have such a strong opinion on the subject. I want to hear all of it.

You got the joke, right @Sabrina? :)

My statements equal six words each. :)

Are you a slave driver today?
Must I write more of them?

I don't want to do that. :)

New Threads

Top Bottom