• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

2 Things that you love about Spring...

Sunny1

BeautySeeker
V.I.P Member
For me it is watching the ice melt on Lake Michigan and purple crocuses coming up out of the snow!

I like the pleasant mood that most people seem to adopt in the spring. Where I live it seems almost to be a cultural thing where everyone is in a good mood for a few months.

The other thing I enjoy is watching the slow change as much as possible. Noticing the tiniest green buds pushing up through the snow and watching them bloom into an amazing array of colors and textures, taking note of every little change that occurs.

Best weather season here (aside from fall) and everything is green and blooming (until summer scorches Earth).

I also love that everything turns green and all the flowers come out, but I especially love that it means it’s almost summer (we always say where I live that spring doesn’t start until May, and then next thing you know it’s summer.)
I have a limit with summer temperatures as well but I’m happy as long as it’s above 65F and below 90F. I’m definitely a hot weather person.

Warmer temperatures, more daylight and leaves opening out on trees, blossom. Summer holiday is near. Rejuvination.

Putting away the hats, coats, gloves, boots, ice scrapers, etc.

The change in the smell of the air as the green eventually pushes away the snow ....for now.

Swans and Greylag Goose. I've seen hundreds of them pass by here where I live during the past week. And they bring spring with them. It's so nice to see them and hear them make noise when they gather in the fields for a break.

I hate Spring. I absolutely dread the time of the year. Alas, I shall answer your question:

1. Flowers, I like all of the flowers. A shame that the blooms are quickly replaced with leaves on so many trees.
2. Birds. I love birds! Granted, plenty of birds are around in the Autumn and Winter, so I'm stretching it to use this answer.

Car spring cleaning. The first day of spring when the ground is dry and the sun is shining and it's warm outside, I wash the car. Get the winter and the road salt and everything off it. That's a nice spring ritual.

Watching the cats enjoy themselves. After months of cold dark winter, they are so happy to be outside in warm weather again.

New Threads

Top Bottom