• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

1990s Alternative Rock

There seemed to be quite a bit of good music coming out of Ireland around that time too. I loved this girl's voice.

Kim Deal is amazing! Such a talented person! And she wrote one of my all time favourite
Pixies songs! :)

I cherish seeing The Pixies live back in the early 1990s and was fortunate to see Kim Deal sing the song live. Extremely loud show. A favorite band of mine.

I cherish seeing The Pixies live back in the early 1990s and was fortunate to see Kim Deal sing the song live. Extremely loud show. A favorite band of mine.
I'm a bit jealous of you! I have to admit! Sadly I never got to see them. I think I just discovered the Pixies just before they kinda went on hiatus :-(
But damn I would love to hear Gigantic sung live by Kim! The weird thing is that when they got a new bassist, she was also called Kim! I like the consistency there, but I was confused!

I think I first discovered the pixies in late 92 or 93.

There was so much variety. Late 90s but still...

A friend of mine had alternate lyrics while waiting for his drug dealer to deliver - "I'm waithing for my 50 bag. When you gonna bring it? when you gonna bring it?"

There was so much variety. Late 90s but still...

A friend of mine had alternate lyrics while waiting for his drug dealer to deliver - "I'm waithing for my 50 bag. When you gonna bring it? when you gonna bring it?"
Velvet Underground's: I'm Waiting For The Man always came to mind for me when I was...waiting.

New Threads

Top Bottom