• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

1990s Alternative Rock

You know, when I lived at the coast, I used to play Tool with an open window, and bull elk used to come up very close to my window to graze. My theory is that they were curious about the fibonacci sequence in the music. I learned to sing to animals using a similar (but softer) undulation in my voice and it makes them turn their ear and listen, watching attentively.

You know, when I lived at the coast, I used to play Tool with an open window, and bull elk used to come up very close to my window to graze. My theory is that they were curious about the fibonacci sequence in the music. I learned to sing to animals using a similar (but softer) undulation in my voice and it makes them turn their ear and listen, watching attentively.

Tool kicks butt all day and all night long. :cool: Even elk know that.

1667248248562.png

Going down the street, a couple months ago, I saw someone wearing this shirt. It says "Nirvana" but it has a photo of the kids from Hanson. I laughed pretty hard at that one. Ever since then, I've wanted one of my own.

1667248369384.png

I was talking to my wife about this recently. I mentioned the bands U2 and REM and how during their heyday they were two of the most famous bands in the world. Now...who talks about them? Especially REM. That's pretty interesting if you ask me.

Yet think of bands that have endured the test of time and broke up decades ago. Led Zeppelin for example. Why the difference?

New Threads

Top Bottom