• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

1990s Alternative Rock

The bands, HUM - HELMET - FAR - all really shaped what became my favorite style of music. It's rock, heavy but melodic and groove-based, it's rather Jazz-centric at its core, even and it just makes me feel a certain way that I otherwise never do. I wish I could better explain it, still.

I had only just uploaded a new video explaining how and why Courtney Love, the front woman of the band HOLE was on the autism spectrum. I even explained how in Kurt Cobain's career not only that he met an autistic, he also married an autistic female. One of my favourite news to hear from the 90's Alternative rock scene (Also known as: GRUNGE).

^ I'm curious to watch this. I knew she was diagnosed as a kid, but never felt she was Autistic. Everything about her screams NT (and, more specifically, NPD). Cobain, though, has numerous Autistic traits. But, I am very interested to see what you say. Thanks for posting.

New Threads

Top Bottom