• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Your Username and/or Avatar/Photo.

I love peanuts. Snoopy is one of my favorites; he´s always so conffident and he lives in his own world.

My avatar is a painting I did in early July 2014. "On the outside"
Painted in acrylics on canvas using a 1/2" wash brush and a 1-1/2" wash brush.

My boyfriend took this picture of me while we were shooting a wedding. I'm doing something really mundane like changing my camera battery but it seems like a good representation of my personality.

I just used what was easy... cause indigogrl is USED in my email. Indigogrl cause I love the color.. and 1979 because that's the year I was born.

Last edited:
I just used what was easy... cause *********@******.com is my email. Indigogrl cause I love the color.. and 1979 because that's the year I was born.
You might want to remove your email in this post to avoid random people maybe sending spam. Also if you send people PM on here, use caution who you share your personal contact information with. Anyhow, you are able to edit your post you made to remove your email address if you don't want to make it public.

Just a gryphon I drew and was proud of. Drew it in pencil on paper, then colored it in Photoshop. I like the effect the two have on each other.

resting_gryphon_by_asheskyler-d39f6sg.jpg

Mine is just me, but enjoying that fleeting moment after a haircut when your hair looks amazing, before you wash it and it looks bloody awful :p Also my daughter is in the background, faffing around on her iPad.

My avatar is Neville Longbottom from Harry Potter. I picked it because he and Severus Snape are my favorite characters. I love Neville's transformation throughout the book series, from this awkward and forgetful child to this confident person who helped restart Dumbledore's Army and stood his ground (even against Voldemort). I also think the actor who portrayed him in the movies did a fantastic job of bringing him to life on the big screen. Ten points for Gryffindor!!!

Last edited:
It's just me, but it captures my typical look. It was taken by my ex-bf up in Yosemite National Park when we were camping one November not long ago. Yes, it was snowing and very cold, but I like the cold.

It's just me, but it captures my typical look. It was taken by my ex-bf up in Yosemite National Park when we were camping one November not long ago. Yes, it was snowing and very cold, but I like the cold.
Would like to travel to that national park one day. Penguin might do winter camping this year :)

Hmm...I thought I had replied to this thread, but maybe not? Anyway, my avatar is an illustration from a wonderful children's fantasy (by someone who has since become one of my all-time favorite authors) called The Girl Who Circumnavigated Fairyland in a Ship of Her Own Making. The poor wyvern in the picture has his wings locked because flying has been banned in Fairyland by the evil queen, was raised by a librarian, and calls himself a "wyverary," though the protagonist (a young girl named September) just calls her El.

That was me asking about your avatar.

Mine is my name, if I haven't said as much already. :D

New Threads

Top Bottom