• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Wrong Planet

Wrong Planet 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will be blunt here: WP is a piece of dog feces ran by a Hitler-wannabe. A lot of the members there, as well as most of the mods act like his evil minions narking on others including myself over stupid reasons. The worst part? I met my ex there, and we all know how he treated me.

I just wanted to share my opinions there, only to be treated like dog feces by jerks such as Fnord, League Girl, XFilesGeek, etc. Honestly, I hope the site gets shut the hell down.
I wont forget Xfiles girl banning me for sticking up for myself against a bully. I hope that site gets raided by hackers and burns down in flames, its a nazi internment camp imo.

I was there around 2012-15 time, and did meet some nice folks, but rarely posted outside of the Haven section, where you could maintain some level of civility. I left at the same time as several Mods who quit in a group.

Those who keep complaining about Wrong Planet can send a message by simply avoiding the site like the plague. They did you wrong? Great, log off and don't look back. I don't get it...many people have established that it's a trainwreck, so why keep looking at the mess it's turned into?

As a former member, I haven't been to WP in a while and don't plan on spending any time there.

The site hasn't been properly updated in years. There is no admin. Only Alex Plant who is rarely and barely involved can fix anything. The site is heavily political and the entire team of mods are extremely biased and they show favoritism to some while coming up with reasons to boot others. They don't even try to conceal how much they deal in double standards anymore.

I will be blunt here: WP is a piece of dog feces ran by a Hitler-wannabe. A lot of the members there, as well as most of the mods act like his evil minions narking on others including myself over stupid reasons. The worst part? I met my ex there, and we all know how he treated me.

I just wanted to share my opinions there, only to be treated like dog feces by jerks such as Fnord, League Girl, XFilesGeek, etc. Honestly, I hope the site gets shut the hell down.

League Girl, hell yeah, is that troll account still going?
WP was just weird and I'm not suggesting that AC is much better.

Sensitive subjects often tend to attract those on the bat juice.
Why do you think I rarely come here to post anything?

"Sometimes it's enough to make you feel like you're on the wrong planet"

(Two Tribes, Frankie Goes To Hollywood)

I was there around 2012-15 time, and did meet some nice folks, but rarely posted outside of the Haven section, where you could maintain some level of civility. I left at the same time as several Mods who quit in a group.
There used to be good mods they all left, Hyperlexian,Tallyman, Cornflake and a few others. They were good reasonable mods but all quit.After they all left it went to cjaos and bad mods took over, it became a prison.

There are people on there I really like. Enjoy interacting with. So that's the attraction for me. But the site itself is neglected and antiquated. The staff are all heavily left-wing sjw types. There are several heavily left-wing sjw type members who bully those who aren't 100% with the program and of course are allowed to get away with it. Often they bait others into breaking rules so the mods can build a case against them to boot them off the forum.

When I found out here one mod seems right-wing and another left-wing, it was like being astounded. Wow, there is actual balance here.

I enjoy all the forums in moderation, including wrongplanet. It is what it is. I came to the party late though, & wasn’t active there during its “golden years”. There are many posters there I despise, it’s true, so I avoid reading all but a few. If you don’t like wrongplanet, don’t go there. Nobody is holding a gun to your head.:)

There are people on there I really like. Enjoy interacting with. So that's the attraction for me. But the site itself is neglected and antiquated. The staff are all heavily left-wing sjw types. There are several heavily left-wing sjw type members who bully those who aren't 100% with the program and of course are allowed to get away with it. Often they bait others into breaking rules so the mods can build a case against them to boot them off the forum.

When I found out here one mod seems right-wing and another left-wing, it was like being astounded. Wow, there is actual balance here.
Ezra glad to see a familier face your safe here i hope more good members from WP come here its a much better place here.

Those who keep complaining about Wrong Planet can send a message by simply avoiding the site like the plague. They did you wrong? Great, log off and don't look back. I don't get it...many people have established that it's a trainwreck, so why keep looking at the mess it's turned into?

As a former member, I haven't been to WP in a while and don't plan on spending any time there.
Better yet set that site on fire, i hope hackers destroy that toxic site and in embers.

Better yet set that site on fire, i hope hackers destroy that toxic site and in embers.

That sounds a bit too extreme, but I wouldn't be surprised if the site becomes someone's toy. Maybe if the crew that's supposed to run WP all got their act together and cleaned the place up it would at least be tolerable. Their problem, their loss.

Ezra glad to see a familier face your safe here i hope more good members from WP come here its a much better place here.

Thanks. Although I joined here about the same time as WP. there was going to be a bit of an exodus to join me here, but that fell through due to this forum's own mod issues.

Thanks. Although I joined here about the same time as WP. there was going to be a bit of an exodus to join me here, but that fell through due to this forum's own mod issues.
The good mods left its over run by bullies now, bad members who have favoritism by corrupt mods set you up, they bully you and bait you to fight back only to be banned, when i was banned i was set up, i even apologized to the bully but was perma banned anyways it is what it is.

Im glad your here Tom I remember you from WP.

That sounds a bit too extreme, but I wouldn't be surprised if the site becomes someone's toy. Maybe if the crew that's supposed to run WP all got their act together and cleaned the place up it would at least be tolerable. Their problem, their loss.
Not extreme enough its toxic and corrupt and harmful to aspies who have a free thinking mind. They dont like freedom they do not like people sticking up for themselves they will ban you permanently if they do as opposed to the past back then good mods were there and actually listened but they all left.

It has "Jumped the shark". I was not a member long ago so I don't have perspective spanning a decade or more to know its ups and its downs, but I do know that coinciding with the BLM protests recently, the vitriol is intense and the shared ideological biases of the mods and the blatant double standards previously mentioned in this thread are unlike anything I've seen on forums. I'm very glad that an emphasis is placed on impartiality here from what I can see.

Last edited:
My impression of Wrong Planet is that there's too many people there with narcissistic personality disorder who self-diagnosed mild AS so they could blame other people for their problems. They're annoying, want to control the board, and attack people with disagree with them. I don't like being around arrogant, self-absorbed, and stubborn people.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Threads

Top Bottom