• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Wrong Planet

Wrong Planet 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
a lot of aggressive posts toward others. It is definitely not always a warm fuzzy place. You need to be on your toes and on guard. I suspect that many of the more unpleasant members are more sociopathic than Aspergerian. It is possible to avoid the nasty people but why bother?
W.P. is not the ideal place for autistics and is not safe.
I have heard that some psychopaths like to identify as being on the spectrum because they can gain more social acceptance for some of their traits such as lack of empathy.
I don't read W.P., the site is a corpse that needs to be put out of its misery. Stop giving Alex Plank money for his 9th grade school project that he doesn't care to upkeep any longer.

However, I would like to say Fnord is one of the biggest bootlicking losers the internet has ever seen, the guy has posted multiple threads about how he was gonna leave and most of the replies were good riddance prick but he still sticks around after all these years. The saddest bunch of all, this includes Fnord, are the moderator groupies that so desperately WISH they were moderators that backseat mod & heckle from the peanut gallery. Fnord was never stupid enough to P.M. me abusive messages, I heard about him doing it plenty of course with nothing ever done by the Mods. Never me, probably because he knew trashing him would become a game to me. Coward. Nobody likes the guy, how he isn't banned is a "Mod secret" for sure. All the moderators on W.P. are trash, abandon ship. There is no saving it, let the losers waste more years moderating a dead forum.
Fnord, goldfish21, TW1ZTY, and some other rude and pompous assholes ruined the place for me.
Well, all I can say is that the above comments pretty much sum up my few weeks' experience on Wrong Planet to date. There are also some wonderfully witty and genuine people there, to be fair, but it's difficult ethically to continue to be involved in a forum where the likes of Fnord are permitted to attack the vulnerable & the genuinely distressed. Wrong Planet is not a safe space.

Thank you to the people who posted the above, and other, comments: you have helped me to see I was not being hypersensitive or paranoid after all!

I also got into it with Fnord. I have no interest in posting there anymore; I was finally warned by Xfilesgeek after venting some frustration, and didn't even bother to look at replies to a thread I made before it was taken down after about a week or so recently. It was a good forum for a number of years (I joined in 2012, two years before my official diagnosis), and there are some cool people there like kraftiekortie, but the overall quality has gone downhill considerably in the last year or so.

Wrong Planet used to be a good site, there were decent moderators like Hyperlexian and Tallyman but they left, the mods who took over were bullies and it got toxic, over time it made me bitter and i trolled abit out of frustration and was bullied and stuck up for myself against a bully and got banned permanently. I was a member for 4 years there, here im actually making progress and healing. The mods at times can be strict at times but arent bullies and somewhat understand.After i was banned created a sock puppet account posing as a friend creating a thread I killed myself after being banned, their response was banning my sock account with a message of stop acting like a child, meaning they dont care if those they ban commit suicide. Its not their problem why should they care if someone commits suicide after banning them is the message i heard loud and clear. Thats Wrong Planet for you.The irony here however i used to be so bitter towards feminists but its mostly radical ones due to my abusive ex gf when i felt vulnurable asking for feminists for help only to realize im a feminist, a rational one. Crazy here but making pregress here, yes im a feminist male but a rational one who is not sjw.

Last edited:
But this site is boring. The only thing really like about it is that I can actually post pictures of my arts and crafts, which I was never able to on WP for some reason.

Dreadful place. Led by Alex Plank. Great irony in the surname there. Okay, I haven't looked at it five years and more but maybe It's still troll-ridden and full of people wanting to know how you can get Asperger Syndrome.

I didn't know that Alex posted there even.

I remember Tallyman and that one poster was a massive Kinks fan.

Then there was League Girl which was like, you know... avoid.

I didn't know that Alex posted there even.

I remember Tallyman and that one poster was a massive Kinks fan.

He does, just hardly. He’s extremely condescending so I don’t like him.

I never interacted with those two.

I don’t understand how people like Fnord.

Where are all these radical feminists on WP everyone else is talking about? Whenever I've been to WP all I see are guys blaming all their problems on women and moaning about how they can't get a date. Even thought there's a forum targeted towards women I feel like female people are not welcome there and it's going to turn into an incel terrorist site at any moment.

If your banned it says contact the admin but hes gone forever you wont beable to defend yourself. Alex is busy not caring for the site or listening.

Alex Plank sold out to Autism speaks, he doesn't care about aspies anymore, he just wants.to make money in beverly hills as he drives his Jaguar xj220.

Sorry for folks who support wrong planet but reality is reality they are supported by Autism speaks now and Alex signed up for more money he doesnt care about the Autism community he sold every aspie out.

I feel tempted to mod my car and demolish Alexes xj220 with ease mod my.car like project.major.a p71 with a gt500 engine swap with a.supercharger doing a quarter mil in 9.8 seconds ar 123 mph.

I will be blunt here: WP is a piece of dog feces ran by a Hitler-wannabe. A lot of the members there, as well as most of the mods act like his evil minions narking on others including myself over stupid reasons. The worst part? I met my ex there, and we all know how he treated me.

I just wanted to share my opinions there, only to be treated like dog feces by jerks such as Fnord, League Girl, XFilesGeek, etc. Honestly, I hope the site gets shut the hell down.

Ahahhaaaaa memories, I can't believe fnord and league girl are still there, it must be 20 years or so, cos that's how long ago I got dx'ed and went THERE...and it's still the same! Lololol.

I think they call that 'rusted on' .

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Threads

Top Bottom