• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Write something in another language.

チョコレートを食べたいです〜 (((o(*゚▽゚*)o))) (やめてよ! 子どもじゃない!)

あと、頭が痛んで、もうこのiPadを見ることを止めなくちゃ… ~_~;

I want to eat chocolate ~ ((((o (* ゚ ▽ ゚ *) o)))) (Stop it! Not a child!)

Also, my head hurts and I have to stop seeing this iPad

チョコレートを食べたいです〜 (((o(*゚▽゚*)o))) (やめてよ! 子どもじゃない!)

あと、頭が痛んで、もうこのiPadを見ることを止めなくちゃ… ~_~;
I am actually learning japanese

I can read some hiragana, katakana and im yet to even start Kanji

ありがとうございます :3

Actually, if I can make a friendly point... The correct response when someone tells you to ganbaru is to say you will, unlike in English where we will thank someone for their good wishes. Thus, I say "ganbatte kudasai" (keep at it/do your best/don't give up/you can do it or similar phrase of encouragement) and you say, "ganbarimasu!" (I will keep at it/I will do my best, etc.). It's interesting because there's a slightly deferential (as in yielding) tone to the response that doesn't translate into English at all. It's a cultural thing, I think. :D

Younger people also say the same to a friend in a more casual way. Thus, 「頑張って」 or 「頑張ってね」(ganbatte ne) gets the response 「頑張るよ!」(ganbaru yo!!!) from either sex or 「頑張るぞー!」(ganbaru zo!!!) from a male. In this casual speaking the deferential tone isn't there.

Being me, at that time an undiagnosed weirdo, I used to enjoy using male language to shock people, haha.:D

Last edited:
Jeg forstår ikke en hujende fis af ret meget af det, der er skrevet her :)

I do not understand a howling of much of what is written here

Ndinokuda makanaka Ngirozi yangu!
Ndiri kufunga, Ngirozi yangu.. haUnofunga kuIni, haUnotaurakuIni.. ndirikufunga haUrikuda, haUrikukuraara, Ngirozi yangu..
Ndiri kufunga kutaura kuve ne sarai svakanaka, rudo yangu.. :disrelieved:

.. Handinofunga..

Sarai svakanaka rudo yangu.

:disrelieved::disrelieved::disrelieved:

I love you my sweet Angel!
I'm thinking, My angel .. you don't think to Me, you do not talk to you .. I think you don't love it, you are not sleeping, You are sleeping, my Angel ..
I'm thinking of saying goodbye, my love ..: disrelieved:

.. I don't think ..

Sarai is beautiful my love.

Last edited:
On ne voit bien qu'avec le cœur.

Ok...je l'ai volé d'un autre source, mais je suis pas aussi créatif pour dire quelque chose d'originale. :p

One sees clearly only with the heart.

Ok ... I stole it from another source, but I'm not so creative to say anything original.

Les yeux voient mais ne peuvent pas comprendre tout.

Interdum tamen possumus tantum sperare.

The eyes see but can not understand everything.

Sometimes we can only hope.

Last edited:
Yo habla Español... pero no muy bien... jajaja :coldsweat:

I speak Spanish, but not very well...ha ha ha

Écrire quelque-chose dans une langue étrange...ben...

OK...cette phrase n'est pas la mienne, mais voilà...

ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn

Write something in a strange language ... well ...

OK ... this sentence is not mine, but here ...

"In his house at R'lyeh, dead Cthulhu waits dreaming."

wyverary
RE: ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn

Ovecraftlay ankdray away otlay ofway offeecay andway otewray
away otlay ofway etterslay. 20 ofway oneway, 30 ofway ethay
otherway, everyway ayday. Iway orgetfay ichwhay asway ichwhay.
Uchomay offeecay/uchomay orrespondencecay. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
J'adore les langues, mais j'ai pas pratiqué beaucoup récemment. Je devais utiliser une traducteur pour écrire cette phrase.

I love languages, but I have not practiced much recently. I had to use a translator to write this sentence.

J'adore les langues, mais j'ai pas pratiqué beaucoup récemment. Je devais utiliser une traducteur pour écrire cette phrase.
Moi aussi, je connaissais bien le français il y a quelques ans, mais j'en ai beaucoup oublié et parfois il faut répéter régulièrement, lisant des journals ou écrire moi-même en utilisant un traducteur...

Me too, I knew French a few years ago, but I forgot about it and sometimes I have to repeat regularly, reading journals or writing myself using a translator ...

New Threads

Top Bottom