• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Would You Rather...?

I'd rather own a business. I'd be out there already living the dream.

Would you rather swim in a pool or swim in the ocean?

swimming in the pool, because I don´t like waves.

would you rather make 10 push-ups or one handstand

Would you rather...?
Be reaped in the Hunger Games...

Or...
Be chosen to compete in the Mortal Kombat tournament?

My Choice
:
Neither. I can't fight to save my life. So, I'd try to trick someone else and make them go in my place.​

I'd prefer neither but could compete effectively in either, Hunger Games probably more effective because of my military background.

10 push-ups, as long as they are the girly kind.

Would you rather be given a used car that has engine issues, for free, or would you rather buy a car that has no problems.

New Threads

Top Bottom