• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Would You Rather...?

[QUOTE="Rectify, post: 631915, member: 20926]

Now, would you rather...

Visit space OR visit the deep ocean floor?[/QUOTE]

Space for me please.

I'd want gills if I were to be fathoms down.

Earth-Space-Europe-Africa-300x300.jpg

This would be a nice view... :)

Would you rather die in a painful but quick freak accident at 60 or be able to say goodbye to your family as you die peacefully at 30 (from cancer)?

Would you rather die in a painful but quick freak accident at 60 or be able to say goodbye to your family as you die peacefully at 30 (from cancer)?
Oh, absolutely a freak accident at 60. There is so much I enjoy doing. I want more time. I even want more hours in the day.

30. I am thirty nine, and have cancer. I know that I'd rather have a slow goodbye, where we can all have time to profess our love and right all past wrongs, than put everyone through the hellish shock of me getting ran over, shot, etc, especially if I was 60. That implies I have grandkids. I wouldn't want them to have to experience that.

Would you rather live self sufficiently, growing all your own food, and building your own home, making all your own clothes from scratch. Or would you rather be born into opulence, with every need taken care of for the rest of your life?

I would rather have 10 cats.

If you had to chose between two physical attributes of Dumbo, for yourself,
would you rather have big ears or a big prehensile nose?

I'd love those big ears. Then I could fly :)

Would you rather spend time here or on another social media site?

I would take the nose. It is like a third hand. And it can be used as a snorkle!

Would you rather spend a day as a patient in a mental hospital or practice yoga, nude on a crowded public street?

Edit: Would you rather spend time here.....duh! ; )

Mental Hospital: My friend once remarked her stay in a Mental Hospital was her "Welfare Vacation". You get to sleep all day, do arts and crafts, and order breakfast in bed off a menu that is then brought to you on a little tray.

Would you feel safer rafting in a fast current, or skydiving?

I would feel safer rafting because I have done it many times. There is just too much "empty" in sky diving.

Would you rather go eel fishing or eat "rocky mountain oysters"?

Eels any day vs the alternative!

Would you rather drive all night or drive all day?

Drive all night.

Would you rather live by the ocean and never see mountains again, or live in the mountains and never see the ocean again?

Live by the ocean (but I'd mourn for the mountains)

Would you rather watch the original Star Wars Trilogy or the Lord of the Rings Trilogy?

Live by the ocean (but I'd mourn for the mountains)

Would you rather watch the original Star Wars Trilogy or the Lord of the Rings Trilogy?

Lord of the rings, cause, you know, Viggo. :rolleyes:

Would you rather go diving with sharks or go walkabout through lion country?

Lion Country. If they're anything like cats, they'll be spending large portions of the day fast asleep.

Would you rather bathe in mud or bathe in caramel?

Mud for sure, caramel is too sticky.

Would you rather go to college or own a business?

New Threads

Top Bottom